Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Rinella Effect

I’d rather watch paint dry than listen to most of these “influencers” talk about hunting.
Trust me, it's not that interesting, I do that everyday. Usually it's music, or audio books, but some decent podcasts have aired from Randy, and Gohunt. That being said, I'm really only intrigued when biologists/wildlife management are interviewed, or there is a issue to follow along with. I could give 2 chittss about the gear episodes, and most of the hunt recaps. Also Gohunt has been doing private Texas, Mexico hunts lately, zero intrest to me.

It's called rent free. There are several tenants living there.
Oh, I allow some as well if I'm being honest. I listen to him, still think he's full of shit half of the time, but he's entertaining and has some interesting guests on from time to time. I just ignore what I think is BS, and enjoy the rest. I rarely listen to his hunting episodes unless it's with an expert in biology or wildlife

Oh, I allow some as well if I'm being honest. I listen to him, still think he's full of shit half of the time, but he's entertaining and has some interesting guests on from time to time. I just ignore what I think is BS, and enjoy the rest. I rarely listen to his hunting episodes unless it's with an expert in biology or wildlife
Same. I don't ever listen to a podcast but watch short clips amd sometimes it's pretty entertaining. Zero interest in anything hunting related from him.

Rogans not a hunter in my book. He kills unpressured bulls on private hunting preserves while sleeping in 5 star lodges with mints on the pillows, and every hunt he’s ever been on has been guided. So naturally him talking about hunting is laughable and annoying most of the time. With that said everything else he’s done has been great for society IMO. I don’t find him full of shit on much else and he’s never afraid to admit he’s wrong which is a rarity in MSM.

Rogans not a hunter in my book. He kills unpressured bulls on private hunting preserves while sleeping in 5 star lodges with mints on the pillows, and every hunt he’s ever been on has been guided. So naturally him talking about hunting is laughable and annoying most of the time. With that said everything else he’s done has been great for society IMO. I don’t find him full of shit on much else and he’s never afraid to admit he’s wrong which is a rarity in MSM.

Rogan is a glorified supplement salesmen. He’s entirely full of shit.

I don’t watch much of anything, nor do I listen to podcasts, but I have seen a few episodes of meat eater when my son used to turn it on. Am I the only one who finds Steve’s voice more painful to listen to than fingers on a chalkboard? Seems like a nice enough intelligent fella; but every time I hear him talk, I literally want to slam my head through a sheet of drywall. Pretty sure it’s just me and I probably should talk to someone about my issues…

I don’t watch much of anything, nor do I listen to podcasts, but I have seen a few episodes of meat eater when my son used to turn it on. Am I the only one who finds Steve’s voice more painful to listen to than fingers on a chalkboard? Seems like a nice enough intelligent fella; but every time I hear him talk, I literally want to slam my head through a sheet of drywall. Pretty sure it’s just me and I probably should talk to someone about my issues…
I read his Buffalo book when it first came out and was pretty excited about it and his ability to communicate from a hunters perspective. Then I caught the first audio of him speaking on “BookTV” on CSPAN and was crestfallen. I was sure this guy wasn’t going anywhere in visual/audio media after people heard him speak. Shows how much of an ass I am.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back