My Last Remote Alaska Hunt

Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I know how it feels to miss a place. I never got the chance to hunt up there but I really enjoyed every minute of the time that I spent in Alaska. It really is a special place.

I was privileged to take part in one of those hunts. One of the greatest weeks of my life and I have a great life. Thanks for the memories.

Enjoyed that story. Happy to see you out and sharing it with people who are important to you. Thanks for sharing it here.

I was privileged to take part in one of those hunts. One of the greatest weeks of my life and I have a great life. Thanks for the memories.
What a great hunt we had in 2010 Nick! You set a high bar for future hunt partners and shot the best caribou I have seen taken in the 40 Mile country over all those years! Thanks for sharing in some incredible memories.

I love that you have gone multiple times, with various partners and have had wonderful adventures. I thought it quite clever if you to have your Alaska gear in storage, ready for next years adventure without having to get it up north every year.

Some how I imagine that this isn’t really the very last time to hunt Alaska, but maybe a lot more infrequently from here on out.

I love that you have gone multiple times, with various partners and have had wonderful adventures. I thought it quite clever if you to have your Alaska gear in storage, ready for next years adventure without having to get it up north every year.

Some how I imagine that this isn’t really the very last time to hunt Alaska, but maybe a lot more infrequently from here on out.
I was indeed very fortunate to have some awesome hunt partners to share the remote hunts with. I found most of them on this forum and other hunting forums by simply sending out a message in October, seeking a hunt partner for the following year. They all proved to be outstanding hunters, sportsmen, and great people to share a camp with.

It would be much more difficult logistically to do another remote hunt in Alaska in the future...I sold all of my gear after this hunt. :)

Beautiful story and something I have been aching to do all my life. Thank you for sharing.

Snow in the start of September. Thanks for reminding me why I left AK.
Still, sounds like it was a fun hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back