PEAX Equipment

My first new vehicle

All you guys apologize for deeailing a thread. The only thing you did wrong was respond to the one antagonist who truly derailed it. Captain buzzpants and I guarantee that lunatic won't apologize for being an assface for nongood reason that's his modus of operationus.

All you guys apologize for deeailing a thread. The only thing you did wrong was respond to the one antagonist who truly derailed it. Captain buzzpants and I guarantee that lunatic won't apologize for being an assface for nongood reason that's his modus of operationus.
He's god in his own eyes. He can do no wrong.

Just an update 6.5 months after ordering...my truck is sitting on a lot in Kansas City. It's been done for a couple of months and, just like thousands of other trucks, isn't shipping.

I think Ford Motor Co an I are going to part ways and I will NEVER order a new vehicle again.

Just an update 6.5 months after ordering...my truck is sitting on a lot in Kansas City. It's been done for a couple of months and, just like thousands of other trucks, isn't shipping.

I think Ford Motor Co an I are going to part ways and I will NEVER order a new vehicle again.
Our daughter said that Rivian is filling up the parking lots with vehicles. Part of this is from Amazon not taking shipments.

What is the explamation?

What is the explamation?
None given. I called the dealer a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have and answer either. Sounded like they were frustrated that they hadn't seen any new inventory yet. Ford's order tracking software is completely useless.

Since I've ordered this truck my son has destroyed two cars and my old truck has had issues. I'm completely fed up with vehicles.

What is the explamation?
I just picked up an ordered F150. While I was waiting I trolled the user forums looking for insight. The current working scenario is:

As Ford was rolling out production of the 2024 F150s they faced a problem that allowed the production lines to continue operating, but “finished” vehicle couldn’t pass final QC. They stockpiled these “99% completion” vehicles waiting for the solution. They now have the solution they are working through the backlog. At the same time, new production vehicles are coming off the lines ready to ship now, so there are a bunch of example where guys who ordered in December are getting trucks before guys who ordered in October. A quirk of the timing of the situation.

The nature of the problem has been speculated as either (a) a software problem, (b) a missing part that was necessary, but relatively easy to add after coming off the line, or (c) a defective part that they caught before shipping and quarantined the vehicles pending replacement solution.

I just picked up an ordered F150. While I was waiting I trolled the user forums looking for insight. The current working scenario is:

As Ford was rolling out production of the 2024 F150s they faced a problem that allowed the production lines to continue operating, but “finished” vehicle couldn’t pass final QC. They stockpiled these “99% completion” vehicles waiting for the solution. They now have the solution they are working through the backlog. At the same time, new production vehicles are coming off the lines ready to ship now, so there are a bunch of example where guys who ordered in December are getting trucks before guys who ordered in October. A quirk of the timing of the situation.

The nature of the problem has been speculated as either (a) a software problem, (b) a missing part that was necessary, but relatively easy to add after coming off the line, or (c) a defective part that they caught before shipping and quarantined the vehicles pending replacement solution.
Hopefully they figure it out. Wouldn't give me the warm fuzziness on the purchase personally.

Sorry, that was from 18 months ago. An oldie but goodie.

I bought a 2023. In the first 6 months the driver door hinge had to be repaired and I had an electrical problem that they attributed to stuff not being fully plugged in. Last 6 months have been fine other than when I get moisture the rear back-up sensor, it tells me something is there when there isn't.

It does the manufacturer no good to keep inventory sitting on a lot that is ready to be delivered. Clearly it is missing something that it needs...like the Ford decal.LOL. Be patient.

Sounds like your son needs to start walking!
That's what I said when he took his friends off-roading in his escape, broke the trans. return line and drove it until it quit. Wife caved in after a couple of weeks and he totaled her car 2 days before Christmas. I told the wife it was her fault for coddling him instead of letting me discipline him. She finally got on board with my plan.

I've heard that, also hearing something about stated mileage vs. actual mileage. Everything I've seen is speculation because the jackasses at Ford haven't actually given any specifics.

OR...they are just f#@$#@#ing with everyone to keeping the prices high and act like there is an issue.

Hang in there. Depending on what trim you had built I know the higher end trims are always the priority for Ford. Sad but true. But if the QC at ford found an issue with my truck id rather it get fixed by them before it gets to me. At least its a little peace of mind that you know your truck was checked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back