Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My Avatar Is

Great thread, and answers a ton of questions. The only one I knew for sure was the picture of Hugh Glass.

Minr is a picture of my only western game animal of significance. He was 14.5 inches shot in 2014. My others are trophies to me but he was pretty nice.

The Red Mountain Flume, which collects snowmelt and runs into Chessman Reservoir - Where Helena's drinking water comes from.

Hypothetically, I've heard that certain conceivable residents of Jefferson County have been known to take childish pride in peeing in it whenever the opportunity arises. Allegedly.

And I thought the water only tasted funny when they were pulling out of the Missouri.

Great idea. I've wondered about many of these. Mine is a 6x6 elk that hangs in my mancave. I killed it with my bow on Colorado.

Mine's from a summer time training session. My profile pic is of my with my largest archery whitetail to date. (dont know an actual score)

Mine is me with my pronghorn I got. It was from the first time i hunted big game out west and have been addicted ever since.

Realized I'd never set one. So I did. Long walk up a snowy hill. They say every REAL Washingtonian needs to climb Rainier. So I checked the box.

Pronghorn I harvested last year. Friend and I flew out for a week, we usually drive. Now I am thinking for anything smaller than elk flying is the way to go. You can't tell it by the picture but I woke up the morning before we flew out and was so sick the whole trip. It was all I could do to sneak up on the buck without coughing so loud that every animal for 10 miles would hear me. As you can see I got him and just finished putting him in game bags when the bigger buck we had been watching on land we couldn't hunt came over to our side. I helped my buddy put the sneak on him and he tagged out too. I totally forgot about being sick for awhile after that, but took about 3 weeks to get well.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back