Caribou Gear Tarp

MT hard water

Great looking day out on the water...er i mean ice...damn that looks like a cold trip...good way to test out clothing i suppose! Awesome pics as per usual.

Another trip on the hard water. Weather was pretty good and GuNR had his bed this time.;) I put 14 or 15 northerns on the ice, but only kept 6 and one walley. I had a really nice one at the hole, but he saw my ugle mug and proceded to break the line. Still a good time.

What are you looking at?
3_zpsd8b5d33e.jpg

The bottom one apparently had a scoliosis issue. He went back in the hole after this pic.
10_zps7e71423b.jpg

While I cooked breatfast this morning, GuNR kept track of the lines.
11_zpsc1bd2662.jpg

Started to get some rain, so I snapped a kept recap and headed back home. Guess I better sharpen the knife and get busy.
15_zps8c15fd72.jpg

I had to document GuNR's first walleye retrieve. He had a fun weekend as well.
21_zps800a53b4.jpg

Very nice! Looks like a good day/weekend. I got to do your kids' laundry, hang some window blinds, and talk about what color to repaint various rooms of our 2yo house... :rolleyes:

Fishing wasn't exactly "hot" on the ice this weekend. GuNR got in plenty of naps.

2_zps512f0965.jpg

Only a handful of northerns and this is the only one I brought home.

14_zpsd9c82fc8.jpg

Wasn't a total bust, I picked up my best walleye.

11_zps66f284a0.jpg

Obligatory fish-fetch.

8_zpseb9d3de8.jpg

Nice Walleye! Start days off tomorrow and hope to get some ice fishing in over the next couple days myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back