movie quote game

Big Lebowski

"The poor people of this state are dope fiends for pick up trucks!"

Rancho Deluxe

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye, and asks you if you paid your dues; you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye, and asks you if you paid your dues; you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

Big Trouble in Little China

“Kick his ass, Sea Bass.”

Casablanca

“Bunch of slack-jawed f**gots around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!”

Caddyshack

I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!

Aliens

"My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet."

Spies Like Us

“What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis,”

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back