Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana Supertag Sales?

Forkyfinder

Anyone know where Sales data for these is published?

Thinking I'll just pay the NR amount for an elk and hope for a supertag ;) - joking but I can't seem to find if/where the supertag sales data is posted.

Anyone know where Sales data for these is published?

Thinking I'll just pay the NR amount for an elk and hope for a supertag ;) - joking but I can't seem to find if/where the supertag sales data is posted.

Wyoming would send out an email that gave the synopsis for their super tag raffles. I recall there being a place on the website that broke it down even further, I think by Tag and also resident to NR sales numbers. It was pretty transparent.

Every state should do that with raffle sales that they administer.

No one still has anything?

Noticed they give you a number. Maybe ill spend the $ and find out what the lastish numbers are and post...

They haven’t found the price point. Need to increase it to $10 a chance. It’s for the wildlife.

They used to post the number of tags they sold every year. Then they quit doing it around 10 years ago. I suspect it has a lot to do with not wanting to show you the numbers to let you know you have basically 0 chance of getting one of these things. If I remember correctly that last time I saw numbers they sheep tags was over 40,000 and the only reason I know that is one guy bought several thousand of them and didn't get the tag.

Don't they automictically put everyone in for the supper tags when you apply for a special permit?

Somewhere in my files I have a copy of the total number of "super" tag sales from a few states over a half dozen years.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back