MISSING Person alert ...

If anyone can bring CJCJ back its me....

HEY CJCJ I just want to know how an illegal immigrant buys a 40,000 dollar truck? A bank gives a 40,000 dollar loan to an illegal and trusts him? Or does an illegal immigrant make 400.00 dollars an hour washing dishes and just pays for it all in cash?

That should reel him in boys, and if anyone else has the answer please tell ;)

Hey BoyZZZ! I`m still around and kicking, just been super busy helping a friend start his new biz, i`m getting the machine shop up and running, and then i will spin off a small company[sales] to sell our products, we are making custom motorcycle rims,hubs,rotors,etc. for Harley/Harley clones, we are currently manufacturing all of "Titan" wheels for their custom bikes , and our wheels were on the cover of Ironhorse magazine, anyway i should be back to being "retired" in about 4-6 months, I gave away my old turd computer about 2 months ago and i just ordered a new [Dell P.C.] today so i will be checking in more often, i`m on a friends p.c. right now, Now you guys know that "I LOVE MEXICAN`S!, #### But i HATE! illegals! I do miss da moosie, and the rest of you guy`s, agree or disagree its always alot of fun! I put in for Elk/Buffalo/Bighorn/Deer/Antelope/Turkey, all in Arizona. I just Hope some "illegal" Bitch doesn`t get any tags that are meant for AZ/US,citizens. By for Now. C.J.

HEHEH..... SEE.. If I made a Post like this For Everyone that is Slacking We'd have over 2000 Posters Again.. Should I start with Member #2 and Work my way down ? ;)

CJCJ,does thismeanyou will get your own show like Paulie and Mikey?? :D

Viva "Orange County Choppers!" Fabricadores de Motocicletas mas fina! Necessito 150,000 dolares por la compra. Se llama, "Excalibur."

Good to see you CJCJ. Glad everything is going okay and that you were just busy. The business sounds very interesting. I have an acquaintance in your area who restores old bikes. He has a '56 Harley that is awesome. That's his showbike...his '59 FLH is his daily driver. Take care.

Phil are those the father and son that are always fighting? ,no i don`t think we will be on tv anytime soon, we just make wheels, and i must say its quite a "hot" biz right now, Rougewarrior if your buddy wants some custom wheels let me know, but for right now we are just talking to custom bike manufacturers, [were small right now and can barely keep up with orders] we have 3 Hass cncs, and a cnc lathe and were running 2 shifts, and i just want to get out of the shop and sell, as soon as we expand, then i want to re-retire next year, and i already told my partner if i draw any tags this year i will be gone for the full hunt.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back