MISSING Person alert ...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Anyone ever know what happened to CJCJ the Mexican Hater ? Someone brought up his name and I jsut got thinking I haven't see him in Ages ... DID Some imagrant get him or what ?

CJCJ was a Poster that was Here prior to ya Paws... He was Anti Illegal Mexicans (Kind of you anti 'Gunner ;) ) and he hasn't been here in a Long time. Jsut wondering if anyone knew him off the board .. If he was alife or dead !?!?

Wouldn't it be politically correct to say he is a person who dislikes an illegal immigrant for crossing the border that way?

I don't know, I was wondering the same thing when I saw that post, maybe we as a group wasn't helping him shoot them all or come thing... :eek:

Yes TOM...that Would be "POLITICALLY" Correct.. But I think he just doesn't like Mexicans. I'm not the one Badmouthing anyone, I'm just stating the obvious.

So do ya know were he vanished too or not ? :D :D

He probably figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and bought himself an old U-Haul, and drives back and forth every night.... Hauling in a new load...

I have no idea where he's at. I think he just didn't like mouchers, coming here for stuff, illegally, paying to taxes, etc. He probably loves some Mexicans, like Selina, or some of those other good looking female singers. We could ask him. What's his e-mail? or, we could pm him? We'd have to find the links though.

Here, I found his last post, 4/9.
Very Funny ! My parents are 78 yrs. old and they were rolling when i told them that one.

--------------------
HALT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW ! AND DEPORT THE ILLEGAL BORDER JUMPER`S[they are ALL criminals]After all it`s a "Felony' Plus their taking your "Big Game tag`s! They also love to Rape/Rob/Murder! PRESS #1 for ENGLISH! Press #2 for F@#@ck YOU!

Look at that, it doesn't say one thing about any ethnic group, just illegals.

Hey, they found those two stolen propane trucks from here near the border of Mexico. Some locals here, figure, i.e. were speculating, it was some people wanting to fill up everyones' barbeques for the summer. They were worried it was terrorists for a bit, I think, that's over, right?

AZHUNTERR, you're in Arizona, can you call him? We don't even know his name, cjcj is probably not in the phone book for Arizona, is it? He just doesn't like illegal immigrants, he's getting a bad rap here! He probably doesn't watch Hispanic TV and listen to Hispanic radio, but at least he eats Mexican food? Tell him, we're wondering what his favorite taco is?

Maybe he hit it big at one of his Slots tournaments in Henderson, took his money and moved to Mexico, and now lives on the beach, drinking Tequila and being served by Illegal Immigrants from Guatemala!!!!

A while back he mentioned that he is the 2nd cousin of Dave Wottle. I sent an e-mail to Mr. Wottle asking him to have CJCJ contact the board.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back