Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Little things that bother you. OCD or poor design?

Everything about travel trailers. I am convinced no company that puts them together, or makes parts for them ever hired a good mechanic or engineer. I mean really...... should you have to do things like find where all the screws lying on the floor came from every time you walk inside it? Through bolt the cabinet and storage door hinges with a nylock nut on the back side is too much hassle? or did you think that tiny wood screw was going to hold in your laminated 3/8" particle board? How about the screen door that you can open with the door latch when going inside but when you exit you have to slide the little access door open to use the same latch? No one makes weather strips for doors and windows with material that doesn't shrink 15% in 3 years leaving gaps? The list goes on, feel free to add to it

Hearing my wife say "one of those would be fun!" I did some deep-dive research on travel trailers. I'm now prone to think there may be no worse way to spend your money if you're expecting a quality product.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back