Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

First World Problem - Would You Buy Land Right Now??

The more land you own, the more time you spend on it, assuming you don't hire a manager. Which means less time spent on other pursuits; exploring public lands, travel, visiting family and friends. You get to decide if that is a positive change.

Not meant to be disrespectful to you, but I think if you remain a reader of Hunt Talk threads you will recognize the vast knowledge, expertise, and professionalism of many Hunt Talk regulars who are CPAs, lawyers, engineers, realtors, financial planners, plumbers, electricians, bakers, and fancy woodwork makers. Readers of Hunt Talk may gather valuable information and advice on much more than hunting, wildlife, and public land issues, but also regarding a mydriad of other topics of interest and importance. Much of what you learn on Hunt Talk would cost a great deal more if you were to solicit the information elsewhere.
Personally, I hold much respect, admiration, and value in the opinions and factual perspectives of many Hunt Talkers whom I've come to recognize as knowledgeable and highly credible.
Yeah, there is also alot of nonsense to be found here ... but you gotta sort the wheat from the chaff!
Unfortunately you don't know who is who unless you happen to have a personal relationship.

Unfortunately you don't know who is who unless you happen to have a personal relationship.
'Don't need to know who by name or even by state of residency, nor do you need a personal relationship to recognize the value of their content posted.

"... you will recognize the vast knowledge, expertise, and professionalism of many Hunt Talk regulars ..."

'Don't need to know who by name or even by state of residency, nor do you need a personal relationship to recognize the value of their content posted.

"... you will recognize the vast knowledge, expertise, and professionalism of many Hunt Talk regulars ..."

If you're comfortable taking financial advice off of a hunting form have at it!

If you read the original post he's not asking for financial advice, it's about timing. It's a good question as there is not a for sure answer at this time, only speculation. He's done well enough in life to afford a 7 figure property, I think he knows what he's doing. It's just discussion.

Would depend on the property if it's more of a once in a lifetime chance to own something you want. Sure absolutely. If there's a few similar properties around what your looking for maybe wait. The markets always going to go up. I don't really ever see land going down. It's too important this day in age.

I put in an offer on it last night. Their agent(I don't use agents for buying) said it was a good offer so now it's on to them to decide.
So what’s the status? Inquiring minds want to know. Did they accept your offer or counter?

I put in an offer on it last night. Their agent(I don't use agents for buying) said it was a good offer so now it's on to them to decide.
Will the seller’s agent be getting both sides then? If so, it should help their agent’s motivation.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back