Caribou Gear

Jason Hairston

Yes, it is selfish, but only to the people around them. I'd wager a lot of money that anyone who views death as their only viable and workable solution probably no longer has any comprehension of how their actions may affect someone else.

I've dealt with suicide on a very personal level. The best thing I ever did for myself was acknowledge the fact that someone else's pain was insurmountable to the point the rest of us didn't factor into the equation.

Depression is horrendous, and all too often untreated.

My prayers to out to the Hairston family and all of their friends.

Definitely makes a lot of sense and thanks for the perspective

MY thoughts and prayers to his family putting on that pack this weekend will mean alot more

Hard to believe. Saddened. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Terrible news. If he was on a hunting trip, I’m inclined to think it was not suicide. But who knows. We’ll find out in the coming days.

Sheesh...words cannot describe this type of horror. I follow Jay Scott on Instagram and saw that Hairston was headed on a Caribou hunt with his young son and his dad. Ultimate tragedy. Always respected Jason for what he did and the time he devoted to being a tough ass dude. I have no idea what happened up there but it breaks my heart to think of the tragedy that unfolded in Alaska. Prayers to him and his family. Something that I cannot begin to wrap my head around.

Hard to believe Jason is gone! I talked to Jason for about 15 minutes about his dessert ram Goliath at KUIU'S pack seminar. I was ribbing Jason about his showing the skull and horns at the WSF show this past January. Jason was up on the stage trying to hold up Goliath while they were auctioning off the California sheep tag and he kept lowering him down, he mentioned that Goliath weighed around 35 lbs!

RIP JASON!

Prayers for his family and those close to him ...

[video=youtube;AllBB7hE5TE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AllBB7hE5TE[/video]

Such a bad deal!! I enjoyed seeing his hunting pics with his son!! Just shows that you can have everything in the world going for you and still be miserable on the inside!! Prayers to the family!!

Thoughts and Prayers to the Hairston Family.

Don't let a day pass where you don't know your future beyond this earthly realm.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back