Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

I’m impressed/DVD

A-con

My OYOA DVDs showed up a few days ago, and I just finished the first disk.
I don’t get cable TV, so I had not seen the show yet.

Wow, really great show Randy. Good camera work and picture quality, well put together.
I think you’ve really captured the essence of DYI, keep up the good work.
To those of you who haven’t seen the TV show, ORDER THIS DVD !

I'll second that motion. I don't have cable either and I was blown away by how good this DVD was. It's well worth the $20.

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. Been getting a lot of those kind of comments.

You guys here on Hunt Talk are the testing grounds for this project, so I breathe a big sigh of relief when I get this kind of feedback from Hunt Talkers. Would have been a bummer to not meet your expectations.

Hope that we can make Season Two be a good one also.

Now, trying to figure out how to spread the word to others.

I third that opinion... We don't have cable or satellite either...:(

I saw a show at my in-laws over the holiday's and that is how I found this website/forum too...

I love the New Mexico Archery Elk show - watched it 4 times already.... Congrats to Big Fin on the fine Elk !!

I'm going to get my first Elk someday soon also - this DVD just adds to my motivation...;)

Thanks Again & Keep Up the Great Work !!

Funny how many huntalkers don't have cable or sattelite....... Either we are a bunch of hard up for $$ SOB's or we spend more time outdoors than in front of the boobtube. I spend enough time on the road in hotels that I have caught a couple of the epsodes, but watched both discs and have to agree. Top notch show!!!

Funny how many huntalkers don't have cable or sattelite....... Either we are a bunch of hard up for $$ SOB's or we spend more time outdoors than in front of the boobtube. I spend enough time on the road in hotels that I have caught a couple of the epsodes, but watched both discs and have to agree. Top notch show!!!

I always figured $50-60 a month x12 is a plane ticket to Alaska:D. I already pay for the internet, plenty of entertaiment already.:eek:

I already pay for the internet, plenty of entertaiment already.:eek:

Since I've been at college, I've had to go almost completely without tv. The only time I've really missed it is during things like NFL games, and even then I've found ways around it.

Another Hunttalker here who doesn't pay for cable. It is simply because I am frugal and would rather save those cable fees for hunting trips/purchases. My friends don't use the term frugal to describe my spending habits though, I believe they usually refer to me as a frickin' tighta**!!

I actually don't know if we have cable ? I don't watch many DVD's either. I will, however, watch the DVD next time I take a roadtrip with Bugler. I'm sure we'll draw some good tag in another state to give us some travel time to watch it :D

YAh, Totally dude !! Thank for the clarification. Otherwise it might be illegal or dangerous. We would never let the driver watch at the same time he is driving..... Well, unless the other person(s) is/are sleeping and it keeps the driver awake. Or it's a good show, or it's...well, playing a movie or show. But , no... Would never think of it !! Never done it !!!! :D

I actually don't know if we have cable ? I don't watch many DVD's either. I will, however, watch the DVD next time I take a roadtrip with Bugler. I'm sure we'll draw some good tag in another state to give us some travel time to watch it :D
You know it!!!! I have it and had a chance to watch it the other day. Great stuff OYOA crew. Yep like O-man said no way would we ever drive and watch movies. :eek:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back