Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunting Release / Quiver Recommendations?

I bought the new Hoyt Carbon Element last year. It is equipped with the Rip Cord rest, Black Gold Ascent single pin sight and Archer Xtreme Carbon Vapor quiver. I use Beman ICS Hunter arrows with Nitron 100 Grain broadheads. Loaded up with five arrows it weighs a mere 5 pounds. I use the Truefire 360 Extreme release and love it. I do a lot of hiking for Elk and the light weight of my bow allows me to pack a little more water and energy snacks.

Hard to go wrong, but most shops will let you test whatever you want. I tried everything and ended up with a short'n sweet which I like a lot

I like the hook style release. Tru-Ball "Short & Sweet.
You can't go wrong with a "Tight Spot" quiver.
I know they are expensive, but they are worth it.

I just picked up a Tru-fire Hardcore. It is a hook release on a wrist strap. I was shooting a Scott single caliper. I really like the new one, the trigger breaks super clean.

Tightspot, best quiver I have ever tried.

Scott Mongoose

I got a Scott Mongoose strap release for Christmas and I love it. It is a lot better than the cheap-o one I bought when I got into shooting. Good luck and good hunting!

I shoot the Spot Hogg "Wiseguy" release. Tried many others, but keep going back to that.

Switched from Tight Spot quiver and going to AXT's Carbon Vapor Hyperlite. In the NW Oregon "Rainforest" all the hardware on the adjustable arrow holder rusted out midseason. (I oiled them prior to the season, and dried everytime I had it out)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back