Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How important is it to you to own a Handgun?/ Tangent CAR THREAD

Pairs well with disco, bell bottoms & a pearl handled bbq gun, preferably a nickel plated model 19 in 357 mag.

Hunting wife, Mtelkhuntress, Randi, Panda Bear----------OR------

Daisey Dukes, cowboy boots, front ties blouse, and a Clock or S/W in the glove box ;)

Ben, Ken, mtmuley, std7mag, Pat, Gerald Martin, Shootbrownelk, ----without looking it up can you name the muscle car that "connects" to Daisey Dukes ?

@Panda Bear said:
April, I love you . When I grow up I want to be just like you !

Grow up?
View attachment 192871

Ken, recently my granddaughter told me. " you need to get some rest" and I told her I am very close to getting plenty of rest, maybe as early as tomorrow, so lets do what we can today.

2rocky: I mentioned handguns in this post ;)

Last edited:
Hunting wife, Mtnhutress, Randi, Panda Bear----------OR------

Daisey Dukes, cowboy boots, front ties blouse, and a Clock or S/W in the glove box ;)

Ben, Ken, mtmuley, std7mag, Pat, Gerald Martin, Shootbrownelk, ----without looking it up can you name the muscle car that "connects" to Daisey Dukes ?

Ken, recently my granddaughter told me. " you need to get some rest" and I told her I am very close to getting plenty of rest, maybe as early as tomorrow, so lets do what we can today.

2rocky: I mentioned handguns in this post ;)
I'm not sure we can mention the General L** April....

What's not to love about a 69' Charger?

And gee, April.
With you having a Ferrari, i was going to ask what you thought of slightly younger men.... :geek:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back