Yeti GOBOX Collection

Grandad's Model 12

Just talked to my brother. He reminded me, it was about 30 years ago, gramps left the shotgun in the blind on the last day of duck season, he was really starting to get forgetfull. Sat out there all winter and into the spring. One of my brothers or sisters, don’t recall which now, snuck out there to watch the submarine races with their new squeeze after Easter dinner. Gun was propped up in the corner, the Stanley thermos and the remains of a couple ducks were there too. Not sure I’ll send the Thermos to Paul. Kinda like it the way it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
Just talked to my brother. He reminded me, it was about 30 years ago, gramps left the shotgun in the blind on the last day of duck season, he was really starting to get forgetfull. Sat out there all winter and into the spring. One of my brothers or sisters, don’t recall which now, snuck out there to watch the submarine races with their new squeeze after Easter dinner. Gun was propped up in the corner, the Stanley thermos and the remains of a couple ducks were there too.
I'm surprised it was in as good of shape as it was. The nickel steel probably saved it.

Thinking of getting my 16 gu pump done.
Then when I come across those snooty doubles I can be like....

snooty.jpg

I have a 50’s vintage Model 12 Heavy Duck. 32” barrel and still has the factory lead weights in the stock. Everyone at the clays shed wants to shoot it, love the old stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back