"Freedom's Safest Place" NRA Videos...have you guys seen these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im jumping in on this a little late, darn working 15-16 hours a day really cuts in on my message board time.

Oh yeah back to the video, my first thought is, the truth hurts, trying to figure out what was said in that video that was false? Everything in it was true. Im kinda shocked at some of the reaction on here. Groups/politicians have always pushed the divide, trying to pit one group against the other, but in the 7 past or so years, things have changed. Take ANTIFA, these people are fascists to the bone, and are parading around like some kind of neo nazis group trying to shut up everyone they disagree with, and they're doing it, they shut down Milo, shut down Ann Coulter. Whats worse is all the while they are attacking people, bashing them with clubs, in some cities the police are standing by.

As much as it galls me to say it, this is us vs. them, on one side you have people that will shut you up.. by force if necessary, all with some politicians blessing, on the other side you have the other 85 percent of the country that just wants to live its life with the least amount of conflict and turmoil. Im sorry, those days are coming to a close. There is a war going on in some states, a war for the direction this country will go, will we allow the likes of ANTIFA to shut down our speech? Or will at least a portion of the 85 percent stand and fight? While it may not be a direct message on the 2nd amendment and the right to bare arms, the NRA message is spot on. Fight, fight at the voting both, fight with emails , phone calls and letters, and if all that fails fight with your fist, feet and guns!.

Im jumping in on this a little late, darn working 15-16 hours a day really cuts in on my message board time.

Oh yeah back to the video, my first thought is, the truth hurts, trying to figure out what was said in that video that was false? Everything in it was true. Im kinda shocked at some of the reaction on here. Groups/politicians have always pushed the divide, trying to pit one group against the other, but in the 7 past or so years, things have changed. Take ANTIFA, these people are fascists to the bone, and are parading around like some kind of neo nazis group trying to shut up everyone they disagree with, and they're doing it, they shut down Milo, shut down Ann Coulter. Whats worse is all the while they are attacking people, bashing them with clubs, in some cities the police are standing by.

As much as it galls me to say it, this is us vs. them, on one side you have people that will shut you up.. by force if necessary, all with some politicians blessing, on the other side you have the other 85 percent of the country that just wants to live its life with the least amount of conflict and turmoil. Im sorry, those days are coming to a close. There is a war going on in some states, a war for the direction this country will go, will we allow the likes of ANTIFA to shut down our speech? Or will at least a portion of the 85 percent stand and fight? While it may not be a direct message on the 2nd amendment and the right to bare arms, the NRA message is spot on. Fight, fight at the voting both, fight with emails , phone calls and letters, and if all that fails fight with your fist, feet and guns!.

Spot on. It's about time the silent majority speak up. Other groups sure have no problem with it.

One only has to look at what's happening in England, Sweden, Germany, France...etc. etc.. think that can't happen here? We still have our guns thanks mostly to the NRA.

I would attribute it much more to the 2nd Amendment than the NRA, but that's just my opinion.

You seriously have zero understanding of the global climate. It happens daily in the states

One only has to look at what's happening in England, Sweden, Germany, France...etc. etc.. think that can't happen here?

Where was the NRA "good guys with a gun" when San Bernardino,Colorado Springs, Roseburg, Chattanooga, Charleston, Isla Vista, Ft. Hood, Washington, D.C, Santa Monica, Newtown, Brookfield etc shootings were going on. So then should those good guys use there firearms against the police now also? Those police that kill innocent civilians with immunity. With the completely false rhetoric you right wingers spew is whats fuelling the hate in this world.

Interesting that the anti-NRA crowd tries to tell me what is wrong with the NRA. The last President claimed the the middle of America "clung too tightly to their guns and their Bible". Talk about divisive comments.

It wasn't until that liberal reporter body slammed Gianforte that I understood how violent those snowflakes are. ;)

Maybe look at the far more relevant NRA perspective, which is just a dishonest liberal smear. Stichfield starts out feigning confusion on why liberals are upset now about this old video, not mentioning the NRA just put it up on their "Join NRA" Facebook page and got 40,000+ shares. I guess that is the iron fist of truth. But what bothers me the most is the tone and drama used to overstate the "violence" of the left. Not a few whackjobs from the left, but the Left. And also the attack on the mainstream media, which is nowhere near as dark and deceitful as the very media condemning it!

I listen to Limbaugh, Savage and others to get their perspective, but I can't listen to Hannity because of the forceful drama he uses to peddle his BS, and this video uses the same loathsome tactics including taking things out of context to achieve effect. It should set off alarm bells, but far too many people are saying "What's wrong with this? It's just the truth." Uh, well it isn't a truthful view of the left, it's propaganda and the deceit is dividing the country. Seriously, what percentage of your leftist friends fit the stereotype they are pushing? Why do people believe this crap?

But the biggest issue of all is the NRA using fear mongering to push a conservative agenda. What does that have to do with guns? Unless you think you need to arm yourself against the violence left which is the only possible link. I'm not offended by that, but I am bothered by it.

Anyway. I got here by trying to start an automated argument with Siri and that liberal bitch directed me to the Stichfield show.

rg

Hey Now...have you watched MSNBC, CNN, read the op ed of the New York Times, looked at Time Magazine lately? Have you exposed yourself to some of the dogma singular issue organizations use?

FUD - Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt. It's been a strategy utilized to attack the opposition for quite some time. Both sides use it. It works.

How can anyone ignore the leftisit physical violence and take offense over a commercial? Poor old Charlie Daniel's, now that's funny. He's as well informed as they come. Does HuntTalk need a safe space?

Hey Now...have you watched MSNBC, CNN, read the op ed of the New York Times,
Truthfully, I avoid them. When I want to listen to crap news I turn on talk radio to see what they are talking about. I'm not being sarcastic, I just see no value in reinforcing my own biases with BS news.

looked at Time Magazine lately?
You mean the fake one Trump had put up at his golf courses? ;)

Have you exposed yourself to some of the dogma singular issue organizations use?
Of course, they need to justify their existence and raise revenues. I'm OK with the NRA saying we need to protect our right to bear arms because liberals want to take them away. However, that is quite a different message than we need to protect our right to bear arms because liberals are violent. (Which is of course is 100% true since I know more than two violent liberals.) It is not healthy to be reinforcing that bias.

You seriously have zero understanding of the global climate. It happens daily in the states

Where was the NRA "good guys with a gun" when San Bernardino,Colorado Springs, Roseburg, Chattanooga, Charleston, Isla Vista, Ft. Hood, Washington, D.C, Santa Monica, Newtown, Brookfield etc shootings were going on. So then should those good guys use there firearms against the police now also? Those police that kill innocent civilians with immunity. With the completely false rhetoric you right wingers spew is whats fuelling the hate in this world.

Whenever there is a Good Guy with a Gun story...you'll never hear about it in the Lamestream media...one has to dig for those stories.

Kinda of difficult to have a good guy with a gun when we are prohibited or greatly restricted from having one in just about every place you posted. Have you ever looked at what it takes to get a concealed carry permit in California? Lets see Chattagoonga= gun free zone, Ft Hood=gun free zone, Washington DC =heck you cant even have ammunition there, Newtown=gun free zone.

As for when they can carry....

1. In Chicago earlier this year, an Uber driver with a concealed-carry permit “shot and wounded a gunman [Everardo Custodio] who opened fire on a crowd of people.”

2. In a Philadelphia barber shop earlier this year, Warren Edwards “opened fire on customers and barbers” after an argument. Another man with a concealed-carry permit then shot the shooter; of course it’s impossible to tell whether the shooter would have kept killing if he hadn’t been stopped, but a police captain was quoted as saying that, “I guess he [the man who shot the shooter] saved a lot of people in there.”

3. In a hospital near Philadelphia, in 2014, Richard Plotts shot and killed the psychiatric caseworker with whom he was meeting, and shot and wounded his psychiatrist, Lee Silverman. Silverman shot back, and took down Plotts. While again it’s not certain whether Plotts would have killed other people, Delaware County D.A. Jack Whelan stated that, “If the doctor did not have a firearm, (and) the doctor did not utilize the firearm, he’d be dead today, and I believe that other people in that facility would also be dead”; Yeadon Police Chief Donald Molineux similar said that he “believe[d] the doctor saved lives.” Plotts was still carrying 39 unspent rounds when he was arrested.

And I could go on and on............BTW that took 3 seconds to find.

Thank goodness this former Montana marine good guy a gun stepped up to the task or those shoplifters wouldn't have been ID's before they were let go. Love the "white mist" from the snowdrift. :D

Now that I've kindled that fire I'm going to go backpack and argue with Siri about whether reporters should open carry around Gianforte. Behave. ;)

Last edited:
With the completely false rhetoric you right wingers and us left wingers spew added to the constant search for something to be offended about by both is whats fuelling the hate in this world.

You left some out, I fixed it.

Rainer said:
Those police that kill innocent civilians with immunity.

Police put their lives on the line, making almost poverty wages everyday to protect disrespectful pieces of shit like you everyday. You're a puke and should be ashamed of yourself.

Police put their lives on the line, making almost poverty wages everyday to protect disrespectful pieces of shit like you everyday. You're a puke and should be ashamed of yourself.

Poverty wages? Do you have any facts to back up your claim? Here are some figure from your town of Billings and my former city of Las Vegas and they are hardly "poverty wages".

How much does a Police Patrol Officer in Las Vegas, NV make? The median annual Police Patrol Officer salary in Las Vegas, NV is $55,464, as of June 28, 2017, with a range usually between $46,185-$65,455 not including bonus and benefit information and other factors that impact base pay. However, the salary for someone with the title Police Patrol Officer may vary depending on a number of factors including industry, company size, location, years of experience and level of education. Our team of Certified Compensation Professionals has analyzed survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at companies of all sizes and industries to present this range of annual salaries for people with the job title Police Patrol Officer in Las Vegas, NV.

How much does a Police Patrol Officer in Billings, MT make? The median annual Police Patrol Officer salary in Billings, MT is $50,674, as of June 28, 2017, with a range usually between $42,196-$59,802 not including bonus and benefit information and other factors that impact base pay. However, the salary for someone with the title Police Patrol Officer may vary depending on a number of factors including industry, company size, location, years of experience and level of education. Our team of Certified Compensation Professionals has analyzed survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at companies of all sizes and industries to present this range of annual salaries for people with the job title Police Patrol Officer in Billings, MT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back