Expo Results

After reading all the great fun they are having with SFW and the Expo over there on Monster Muleys, I am thinking of imposing a fine on any person who comes here talking about SFW.

But, it sure makes for good entertainment, so I will not assess any fines or demerits.

I am so thankful that SFW of UT got the wolves delisted here in Montana. And if only we were as good as the one guy claims to be in managing sheep, our sheep herds might also be as good as theirs. :rolleyes:

Some guy, dkpeay, is a pretty vocal advocate that Utah would be all but a vast barren wasteland if not for the work of SFW. And that MT, ID, and NV are asleep at the wheel when it comes to managing big horn sheep.

I go to the Expo and participate in the process, but still cannot for the life of me figure out how UT guys let that many tags come from the draws for this Expo. And, that they give five of the Once In a Lifetime tags to non-residents only.

But, if that is what works for guys in UT, who am I to say. It is their wildlife and up to them to decided how their state allocates the wildlife. Just allocate some to me this year. :D

Some guy, dkpeay, is a pretty vocal advocate that Utah would be all but a vast barren wasteland if not for the work of SFW. And that MT, ID, and NV are asleep at the wheel when it comes to managing big horn sheep.

I hope they do a good job managing the bighorns we (MTFWP) have given them.;)

:rolleyes:
but still cannot for the life of me figure out how UT guys let that many tags come from the draws for this Expo. And, that they give five of the Once In a Lifetime tags to non-residents only.
IIRC, nearly all, if not all the Expo tags come out of the NR pool. I guess the Expo tags make up for NR's not being able to put in for CWMU permits... :rolleyes: I am not a very big fan of much of what goes on here, but the general person's voice doesn't echo quite as loud as dkpeay's. I'm scheduled for a field tour with him to look at some potential projects. That should be an interesting day...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back