Expo Results

Are you kidding me? Mark Seacat snags another trophy Utah elk permit? That's awesome!

his brother in law drew the expo tag last year.. he drew in the general draw. I hope he has a great hunt and finds a really good bull.

his brother in law drew the expo tag last year.. he drew in the general draw. I hope he has a great hunt and finds a really good bull.

Gotcha, Mark has seemed like a cool guy in my dealings with him, hope he takes a monster home to MT.

Dang! No love here. Sorry Bryce, I think my bad luck rubbed off on you. Congrats to the lucky few.

Looks like I will be hunting deer with the front stuffer on the Books! Hopefully, there is at least one deer over 170" to hunt:D Don't really know how excited to be with this tag, other than it didn't cost me any points! Randy, you want to film a muzzleloader deer hunt;)

Whew, I was afraid I would draw one of those premium elk tags and it would mess up my Wyoming antelope hunt. Looks like I dodged that one, thank God. ;)

Seacat is laughing his arse off.

3bigelk - Congrats. You probably don't want us to screw up your hunt by filming it, but don't cross us off your list.

Randy,
You guys are invited as long as you bring better weather than all the hunts you guys filmed this year. Your crew must have some Murphy's Law jinx.;)

a friend of mine drew early bull elk, any weapon, book cliffs-little creek tag, don't know anything bout it, but I'm sure he'll find out......

Yeah Khunter it was the same exact tag he drew last year. What are the odds of that? i drew one ofthe nikon gift cards.

3bigelk- I have a contact/friend that spends LOTS of time in the Books for work. She's helped a few folks get in/out with deer. Sounds like there's still a few nice ones in that country, unless the bison have ran them off... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back