Caribou Gear Tarp

Enough already

Gunner46

'K Guys (and gals) ( & kids)

Don't understand why there ain't a 'Lope, Goat, Pronghorn link. But here near nor there......................

The real question is....

And I ain't a'gonna be bashful 'bout it..

Who the F**k is going to take me out, and let me miss another Pronghorn this year?

I need to apply soon, where ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be nice, I'll buy some REAL Georgia Moon and we can stay up till 3 for a 4AM wake up call!!!

I just want a 'Lope this fall........................

P.S I wash dishs too

PLLLLEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D

LOL Gunner46, There areseveral States you can put in for and get a Tag. If you put in for Idaho, I can GEt you on some lopes. I never put in for them here because of the Way Idaho draws are. If you put in for either Moose, sheep, or goat you can't put in for any other Big game draw. So I keep trying for the Idaho Slam. Moose and Sheep knocked down thus far......

Good luck bud.

hey gunner if you put in for the 700 unit in mt i can get you on 15" plus got a 18 3/4" this year

Definately put in for 700 unit in MT. Almost a gaurentee to draw, and not all that far from you. A ton of antelope runnin' around over there.

I tried to pull up the Montana Regs on-line, but they wouldn't down load. Where is area 700 and when do I have to apply?

Is there public land available or do I have to find private?

well well gunne rmeantions beer guys go runnin normal :D girls to lol yeah man get good happy lope u feel way better after i like get stuf worth the season tryin buy camera go huntin next year i also got place that frien showed me where get good stories post hope works :)

you can get a goat here around casper without having to work hard there are more goats then people. come to wyoming lots of public land and more goats then you could shake a stick at

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back