PEAX Equipment

Drew Too Many States!!

Why put in for more tags than your life will allow you to use? Only put in for what you are able to take advantage of, BUT it's your money. Personally, I think Colorado needs to re-think giving tags back unless you have an absolutely legit reason-like health, family emergency etc., that you can prove.

Az and Wy would be my choice. Az because it is hard to get and Wyoming for the opportunity that comes with the tag.

Presuming you live close to CO. I would split it up taking 2 days of your vacation around labor day giving you five days to hunt. Then focusing in on AZ and using the remaining block all at once. When you get your bull in AZ take the fifteen hour road trip to WY to wrap it up

Why put in for more tags than your life will allow you to use? Only put in for what you are able to take advantage of, BUT it's your money. Personally, I think Colorado needs to re-think giving tags back unless you have an absolutely legit reason-like health, family emergency etc., that you can prove.

You'll never draw anything putting in for one or two tags. Just the reality of the system.

I actually wish every state would refund tags for any reason. That would eliminate rewarding cheaters over honest hunters with ethics, and result in getting the tags to someone who can actually use them properly much more often.

Everyone is all like, hunt here. I'm all like, hunt the first one, then the other, then the other. But i'm also sitting here at my desk in an office in Montana, the state I can't even draw one of the easiest archery tags for elk. HAHA. Get it done!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back