Colorado draw is up.

Bwanabrett

Just woke up here in Florida to an unsuccessful email. Point creep got me this year. My best friend and hunting partner and I have been waiting 4 years to draw the archery tag we were after and with 2 names in the hat we thought we had good odd. He died in Iraq March 15th so I had to take his name out. It's probably for the best I didn't draw not sure I had it in me this year. Good luck to everyone else and if you didn't draw get an otc tag and your buddy's and go after them don't just wait on a tag. My friend and I went otc last year and had an awesome time and that's a memory that will stand out in my mind for the rest of my life. Especially now that he is gone. So take all the info Randy puts out, saddle up and go.

Last edited:
Man so sorry to hear that, hunt hard this year for him and yourself as it will be the best therapy money can buy.

Condolences, hate hearing that. But definitely glad you guys had the opportunity to get out and hunt last year. Lost my dad in 2011 and some of the best memories I have are of the times we spent in the mountains.

Glad you had such a good friendship that he’s missed when gone. Hunting friends are the best friends.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back