Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colo Moose draw success

You potato pickers came and plucked a montster out of there!
Awesome - my buddy has been putting in for 16 years to get up in there and do this thing.
Super jealous. Great camp shots. HUGE kudos on a righteous hunt.

putm2sleep,

Thank you. We were very lucky but if your buddy draws I will tell you all I know if it is of any help to you. I met another of the bull hunters and he is well connected in this unit I can get you in touch with him but I cannot guarantee how forward he will be with information. It is a real good unit he killed a 47 inch bull with his bow in mid-September and told me the outfitter had a hunter that killed a 50 plus inch bull and there was another 50 plus inch bull killed. Last year seemed like a down year for big bulls so maybe the timing was impeccable this year.

Awesome looking bull, has it all really, have to be extremely happy with how the scouting and preparation went.

He puts plenty of canadian bulls to shame thats for sure.

Well done.

Between that bull or Greenhorns, I'm not sure which one gets the prize for most awesome shiras I have ever seen!

Beautiful bull!!!

Way to go! That's an awesome shiras and what a bonus to be able to pick up a great "dead head" as well. I shot my bull moose in ID back in 1998 and am just chomping at the bit to hunt them again. Prior to moving, I bought my wife and I lifetime resident ID hunting licenses and hopefully she'll draw a bull tag in the next few years.

Great looking bull, congrats! The deadhead bonus is pretty sweet also

Great story and awesome bull! 1 thing I'm not sure of is. You missed him twice with a muzzleloader ? But could hit him with the rifle? Interesting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back