Checking in from Va.

davifitz

Hello all! I just joined and looking to just keep gaining knowledge, I hunt whitetail here at home on National Forest with good success and my dream has always been to take a trip out West for an Elk hunt. That dream is now becoming a reality in 2027, me and 3 other friends are doing a 1st rifle drop camp hunt and I cannot wait!! Just the time in the big woods is going to be a blast!

Hello all! I just joined and looking to just keep gaining knowledge, I hunt whitetail here at home on National Forest with good success and my dream has always been to take a trip out West for an Elk hunt. That dream is now becoming a reality in 2027, me and 3 other friends are doing a 1st rifle drop camp hunt and I cannot wait!! Just the time in the big woods is going to be a blast!
Welcome from Mississippi

Welcome here

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back