Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Christmas ornament company

Yup. I can't tell you how many messages, texts, and emails I've received from folks wanting to know what my association is with that outfit. I don't have any association.

Date: Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 7:21 PM
Subject: Cease and Desist Immediately!
To: <[email protected]>

Attention to your Legal Department:
You are using my image, my photo, and my likeness to promote your product. You do not have my permission to use my image, my likeness, or any of my photos for any purpose. You must cease and desist from this activity immediately.
Link to my image on your website - https://agiftcustomized.com/collect...eing-a-hunter-arnd0014?variant=43390379262210
The image you are using is attached to this email.
Please email to confirm that you will cease and desist from using my image, likeness, or photos.
Sincerely,

Randy Newberg, CPA
6341 Johnson Road
Bozeman, MT 59718

I guess they're bullshitting me, given the ads are still running. I guess Joey needs a wedgy for Christmas.

Date: Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Cease and Desist Immediately!
To: <[email protected]>

Dear Randy,

Thank you for notifying us.

We have forwarded your request to our Legal Department, and we confirm that we will immediately cease and desist from using your photo without your consent.

Again, we are really sorry for this unpleasant experience.

Warm regards,

Joey Wilson
Customer Support Representative

So, I just sent Joey this email.

Joey:
I think you might be bullshittng me about the cease and desist action you claim to have taken. People are sending me FB and other social media ads that continue to have my image, in spite of your claims that you've stopped.

Where are you located? What phone number could I use to reach your legal team? Do you even have a legal team? I suspect not, as they would realize that you don't jack images of people and use them without consent.

You're not giving me many options here. I'm not inclined to let a jackass operation like AGiftCustomized use my image, name, and likeness, no matter what. You do not have permission to use such, so stop doing so.

Have your attorneys, if such actually exist, email me or call me at the number below.

Sincerely (pissed),

Randy Newberg
Randy Newberg, CPA
6341 Johnson Road
Bozeman, MT 59718

Wish I knew where they were located. Probably China.

Yup. I can't tell you how many messages, texts, and emails I've received from folks wanting to know what my association is with that outfit. I don't have any association.

I guess they're bullshitting me, given the ads are still running. I guess Joey needs a wedgy for Christmas.

So, I just sent Joey this email.

Wish I knew where they were located. Probably China.
Dang it man. I was hoping for a discount code not lawyers
🤣

After commenting on the picture and tagging your Randy Newberg, Hunter profile my feed has been flooded with the same thing from different "companies". Pretty sure one of the pictures has McKean's daughter it in. Talk about f#$%@# up and creepy.

Randy I admire your courage to dox yourself....I've added this to my On-X folders.

Guess I gotta send you a Christmas card now.....*SIGH*
Oh, I'm not posting anything the world doesn't already have access to. The crazy part is how many people drive out to my house, ring the doorbell, and when I answer (at least when I'm home), they respond, "Holy crap, you do live here."

The freaky part is how many strangers stop by unannounced when I'm out of town. Doesn't give Mrs. Fin much comfort when strangers show up. Especially when she handles most my emails and gets to see emails from the crazies who threaten they are coming to kill me, burn down our house, shoot our dogs, and many other outlandish threats.

Thanks for thinking of me, but save the Christmas Cards. ;)

Oh, I'm not posting anything the world doesn't already have access to. The crazy part is how many people drive out to my house, ring the doorbell, and when I answer (at least when I'm home), they respond, "Holy crap, you do live here."

The freaky part is how many strangers stop by unannounced when I'm out of town. Doesn't give Mrs. Fin much comfort when strangers show up. Especially when she handles most my emails and gets to see emails from the crazies who threaten they are coming to kill me, burn down our house, shoot our dogs, and many other outlandish threats.

Sounds like you need to hire a few people from the hunttalk A team to sit on your porch. A few bottles of whiskey and some IPA’s and they’ll have everyone within 3 county’s ran off.

Yeah I know x-mas cards are so out dated...sorry, you will continue to get one from my family. Think I have been pretty steady for a few decades anyway.
I like doing them.
Sometimes I have a snort too. 🤣

hqdefault.jpg

But maybe we could go to Denny's or Red Lobster!

It's on account of that woof you cooked and ate...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back