Boning out a deer...fast

That is who you want with you in grizz country! Get that sucker brok e down and outta there ASAP.

Damn!!! He does one thing different that I know I waste a lot of time with, he does it all on a bench instead of it hanging in the garage. I can see the benefits of the bench big time

Damn!!! He does one thing different that I know I waste a lot of time with, he does it all on a bench instead of it hanging in the garage. I can see the benefits of the bench big time

Be nice to see what he could do with the critter laying in 2 feet of snow on a 30 degree side hill.

I do enough of them on the side of mountains that I'll get accused of not taking all the meat if I post my time on the 'net.. The key is a really sharp knife of good quality steel that will not dull quickly, and knowing how to make the perfect cuts the first time to get the animal apart quickly. Took me a dozen or so animals to get it right, but now I can do it really fast, while solo.

Yes, I picked up a few pointers, but his biggest advantage was he had the Deer chilled to where you can pull and cut it properly. That is the one thing I need to finish off my Butcher room is a cooler to hang a whole Deer. Good Video! John

If that would have been me, it would have been a tutorial on how many stitches a man can cause himself in 8 mins. That was a cool video though.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back