Bic lighter on a plane.

Rhcuam

Is this something that’s changed recently or was I just misinformed. You can take a BIC lighter in carry-on bag on a flight?IMG_7325.jpeg

I've taken a lighter through almost every trip I've made. As long as there not over 3oz of fluid your pretty much good to go lol. On anything. Home made meals lol, as long as you don't haze 3oz fluid your pretty much in the clear.

Just go grab a fresh robot dick.

Resupply at landing, then when you have to get high again, grab the pen.

A God send on commercial to boot

Ymmv

I never had any trouble flying with bics or zippos back when I smoked. That was about 10 years ago, though.

I can't help ya boomer, but ill try.

You can buy products like cigarettes or pot, that are contained in a vessel, digitally lit as opposed to an analog manner, and as an analogy and based on shape, would be a phallic digital shape-hence robot dick
I’m 34. Not a boomer, but very sheltered. Hell I used to smoke a pipe from time to time…….. I was born 100+ years too late.

I’m 34. Not a boomer, but very sheltered. Hell I used to smoke a pipe from time to time…….. I was born 100+ years too late.
Sarcasm (little dry tonight).

That's just we called them when they came out and the younger kids were smoking USB sticks and the "grown ups" were smoking cigarettes or cigars.

I concur, would've preferred a much earlier birth year

Sarcasm (little dry tonight).

That's just we called them when they came out and the younger kids were smoking USB sticks and the "grown ups" were smoking cigarettes or cigars.

I concur, would've preferred a much earlier birth year
We call them “douche flutes” around here, but yours is better.

Doesn’t matter how young or old you are, they are and look stupid.

I can't help ya boomer, but ill try.

You can buy products like cigarettes or pot, that are contained in a vessel, digitally lit as opposed to an analog manner, and as an analogy and based on shape, would be a phallic digital shape-hence robot dick
PSA if you're in Texas do not have a weed vape. They will literally write you a misdemeanor ticket for possession of up to I think 3oz but one edible or drop of thc extract and its a felony punishable by up to 99 years. Cousin found that out the hard way!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back