Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Better Way Than the Jose Way

Yes, this countries education system is failing.......
BHR, yes my thick head doesn't see the nexus to that statement in your thread. But I'll bite and assert that your statement is blatantly false. Although there are serious problems with educational systems in inner cities and some struggling rural areas, the public education system in this country continues to produce well educated high school and upper level graduates. As a former school board trustee and continuing to volunteer in our small community school, and with a wife who is presently school board chair, I pay attention to what is happening at the classroom, district, county, state, and national level with education. Don't know of your involvement, but typically it is those (such as our now confirmed Secretary of Education) who are far removed from the reality of the current educational system, but who continue to listen to the talk radio sound bites bashing our educational system as well as all else, who are so blindly critical.

I urge you to stand down on that issue unless you know concretely of what you contend.

Here's a typical example of the Jose way......

I bet I can outbid you for those 5 leases.

And I won't even give a shit about putting cattle on them.

Good luck trying to scratch out a living on your deeded land.

Lie. Jose doesn't have the means or ability to do this. Jose is just trying to lather up the kook fringe that are opposed to cattle grazing on the BLM.

If you continue to misinterpret the lesson by erroneously honing in on the literal interpretation rather than considering the message, you will continue to be mistaken and fail.

Thanks for the link/image Ben. While out on a photo excursion in north MT, we came across a ACEC (Areas of Critical Environmental Concern) for birds, migratory path, especially raptors. What was there? Over 40 windmills right where the water was. WTF? I took a bunch of photos and have been meaning, with all of my free time, to call them and find out what is going on there?

Can't even go for a normal drive and take in the scenery without coming across problems. ;)

Here's an interesting read for you Kat. What do you think?

http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...cle_d3d9e5e8-1dd5-11e4-9213-001a4bcf887a.html

If you continue to misinterpret the lesson by erroneously honing in on the literal interpretation rather than considering the message, you will continue to be mistaken and fail.

I believe all ranchers understand the message Jose is making. And you continue to scratch your wooden head and wonder why hunter/landowner relations are at such a poor level right now. I would think all hunters would denounce idiotic comments like Jose's, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

...why hunter/landowner relations are at such a poor level right now.
No wonder at all ... as radical fringe elements on either side attempt to throw highly combustible fuel on the fire at every turn ... even as reasonable groups work collaboratively to do the hard work of improving relations. Case in point, Montana Public Land Public Wildlife Council attempted to propose a bill in the current legislature that resulted from compromises intended to suit best interests of landowners (ranchers) and hunters. Unreasonable landowner/outfitter/legislator (radical element) attempted to amend the bill to establish elk tags with the potential to be sold as commodities, thus setting the stage for Ranching for Wildlife ($profits). The bill was narrowly defeated, fortunately. But the situation reflects the compromise attempts at better relations, as well as the inflammatory effects of the self-centered fringes.
(BTW, Jose was not even in the room.)

No wonder at all ... as radical fringe elements on either side attempt to throw highly combustible fuel on the fire at every turn ... even as reasonable groups work collaboratively to do the hard work of improving relations. Case in point, Montana Public Land Public Wildlife Council attempted to propose a bill in the current legislature that resulted from compromises intended to suit best interests of landowners (ranchers) and hunters. Unreasonable landowner/outfitter/legislator (radical element) attempted to amend the bill to establish elk tags with the potential to be sold as commodities, thus setting the stage for Ranching for Wildlife ($profits). The bill was narrowly defeated, fortunately. But the situation reflects the compromise attempts at better relations, as well as the inflammatory effects of the self-centered fringes.
(BTW, Jose was not even in the room.)

So you agree SA. Jose is a radical fringe element attempting to throw combustible fuel on the fire at every turn..... thanks!

So you agree SA. Jose is a radical fringe element attempting to throw combustible fuel on the fire at every turn..... thanks!
Once again you misinterpreted and reached the wrong conclusion. Faulty logic, poor comprehension, failure!

Could I have the last few minutes of my life back? I feel dumber for reading this thread. Except for Bambistew's cat comments...that is the sole piece of instructional value I can find.

Could I have the last few minutes of my life back? I feel dumber for reading this thread. Except for Bambistew's cat comments...that is the sole piece of instructional value I can find.

For you Gerald...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 101
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back