Better Way Than the Jose Way

The results should be taken with a grain of salt...... “There’s no standardized way of doing it that everyone can agree to,” Garry George, the renewable energy director for Audubon California, told the magazine.

....classic

Thanks for the link/image Ben. While out on a photo excursion in north MT, we came across a ACEC (Areas of Critical Environmental Concern) for birds, migratory path, especially raptors. What was there? Over 40 windmills right where the water was. WTF? I took a bunch of photos and have been meaning, with all of my free time, to call them and find out what is going on there?

Can't even go for a normal drive and take in the scenery without coming across problems. ;)

Thanks for the link/image Ben. While out on a photo excursion in north MT, we came across a ACEC (Areas of Critical Environmental Concern) for birds, migratory path, especially raptors. What was there? Over 40 windmills right where the water was. WTF? I took a bunch of photos and have been meaning, with all of my free time, to call them and find out what is going on there?

Can't even go for a normal drive and take in the scenery without coming across problems. ;)

Wind farm is not within ACEC. I believe it is entirely on private.

Here's a little more detailed story from the Electric Co-op magazine I get (my electricity is delivered by the evil Ravalli County Electric Co-op) about this issue. I think you will see where the co-op was very involved in solving this problem.

CCI02062017_0001.jpg

CCI02062017_0002.jpg

Although it is an interesting story with a positive outcome, it really lacks any rationale for a "better way".

It smells to me like just a distorted stretch to take a demeaning poke at Jose.

Boy you are thick. Jose way- Sue, lie, distort, and demonize. Better way- work together to solve problem. The people involved are all consumers of the product the evil electric co-op is providing for them.

Last edited:
Here's a little more detailed story from the Electric Co-op magazine I get (my electricity is delivered by the evil Ravalli County Electric Co-op) about this issue. I think you will see where the co-op was very involved in solving this problem.

Boy you are thick. Jose way- Sue, lie, distort, and demonize. Better way- work together to solve problem. The people involved are all consumers of the product the evil electric co-op is providing for them.

Please tell me what lies? There ain't a judge in the West that allows you to stand in front of them and tell lies.

Don't make shit up, and then run and hide.

I feel the countdown to shutdown has already started for this one.

Although it is an interesting story with a positive outcome, it really lacks any rationale for a "better way".
I agree. I think every situation is different. In this case all parties seem happy. Some issues require litigation some don't. I'm sure it took a lot of good people to find an acceptable outcome.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back