Best subcompact tractor

Irrelevant

Go!
I need a front bucket, pto, 4x4. It'll be used to pull a brush hog in the summer, grade the driveway, and snowblow in the winter. I already have the attachments.

Mine may have just died.

... prefect timing, snow in the forecast everyday.

Been super happy with our 45hp diesel Kioti. Has about 1800 hrs and use it throughout the week all year long just as you’re describing.

Regardless of brand...Who‘s your local dealer and how’s their reputation and what’s your experience been?

Go!
I need a front bucket, pto, 4x4. It'll be used to pull a brush hog in the summer, grade the driveway, and snowblow in the winter. I already have the attachments.

Mine may have just died.

... prefect timing, snow in the forecast everyday.
You already know the answer to that question. JD

I'm a green guy when it comes to real farm tractors owned several of them, But Kubota is king in the subcompact world.

You've lost all credibility with the Ford comment.🤢
I don't know what you call a subcompact, but my green one is 39 horses. Compared to the Orange L3901, it's not even a fair fight.

So I'm not looking for a Ford. I want something that will last... the equivalent of a Toyota. Extra points for long warranty.

Also ~25hp

And we have also about every dealer in the valley since we're the biggest city in our part of the state.

I currently have a Yanmar and I think it's death is much more my failings than its?

What about mahindra?

Ive got a new holland tc-25 gear drive,,{not hydrostatic}since 2001 and i gotta say it has been a good machine for me,,over 1100 hrs now,with very few issues,,a few blown hyd hoses,and ive broke off the hyd filter housing twice from logs hitting it,but overall a decent machine,,i think kabota and j d do rank a little higher,,but are usually more spendy..the new masy fergs look pretty nice also,,id see who you have locally for ease of parts//my tc-25 was around 19 k several years ago//have no idea now with bidenflation going on now.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back