MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

BAYED - Official Thread

Way cool, I didn't even have to beg. Dave does some great work, I think I have a few spots in the house where it'll look real good. Thanks to the OYOA crew and their sponsors/donors.

What an awesome prize! DaveHawk certainly has talent! Very nice Grats AZ!

Way cool, I didn't even have to beg. Dave does some great work, I think I have a few spots in the house where it'll look real good. Thanks to the OYOA crew and their sponsors/donors.

Thanks all for your very kind words. Stan Congratulations !
Randy will give you my Email address so you can send me your info to mail it out. This will be # 16/50 for you. I hope you enjoy it.

Unless some other company sends me a big pile of goodies, we are down to two thing - Sitka vest, then the final Mystery Ranch Pack.

If Mystery Ranch thinks any of my photos qualify for their photo contest next week, and they send us a gift certificate, we might throw that to the drawing, but I might have to split it with the camera guys. Given my poor photo skills and the poor talent the camera guys have to work with, that is very unlikely, so let's go on the premise that we only have two more items for the drawing.

Mrs. Fin keeps putting a lot of my personal stuff in that pile of goods for the drawing. Seems she wants rid of some of the clutter in the house, the garage, the shop, her boat, etc.

Mrs. Fin keeps putting a lot of my personal stuff in that pile of goods for the drawing. Seems she wants rid of some of the clutter in the house, the garage, the shop, her boat, etc.

My wife is that way too. I have to keep my stuff out of sight. But, I have plenty of room for a Sitka vest or a Mystery Ranch pack. :D

My wife is that way too. I have to keep my stuff out of sight. But, I have plenty of room for a Sitka vest or a Mystery Ranch pack. :D

We are expecting our first son (second child) in a May. As we were cleaning out the bedroom she said, "Can't you get rid of some of this hunting stuff?". I think I barked out "NO!" before she had a chance to finish the sentence. :D She just rolled her eyes. :rolleyes:
I better keep an eye on her. :cool:

Back