Yeti GOBOX Collection

BAYED - Official Thread

Being as I already won, I think that I'm out of the running. Of course, that doesn't really change the odds for everyone else. I went to a meeting last Thursday where there were five people and four door prizes. That would make you feel bad, to be the only one that didn't win a door prize.

Being as I already won, I think that I'm out of the running. Of course, that doesn't really change the odds for everyone else. I went to a meeting last Thursday where there were five people and four door prizes. That would make you feel bad, to be the only one that didn't win a door prize.

I'll take those odds any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

well, since I was picked for the call package, better at least come on and publicly thank Randy and his wife for all the hard work they are doing with the give aways. Thank you Randy and Kim.

now I have the calls, the new knight KP71 270, getting optics from Schmalts, and 3 PP in wyoming. guess I will have to use them soon.

Here is the next thing we will be drawing for, thanks to DaveHawk here on Hunt Talk. Most of you know he is an incredible artist.

He is donating one of his prints to the next winner that we pull from the name list.

Here is a pic of the elk print he is donating. Will try to pull the winner when I get home tonight.

Thanks Dave.

DCS00550.jpg2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back