BAYED - Official Thread

Wow, just rockin along going through all the new post this morning, finally get down to this one and get a shock.

Thanks Randy & Kenetrek.

Unbelievable.:eek:

Congrats jabber! I think a lot of people are a little jealous of you.:D Now you will have to plan some big hunts to use those boots on.

Dam! Leaving at 'o dark thirty in the morning for the cabin in OR for three days of snowmobiling so will be off-grid and I mean off, no power , no land line, total quiet. Can't depend on the housesitter so knock your socks off if I get picked. Will try new Verizon service to see if I can get a signal, though. If I do, pics forthcoming. Y'al have a good weekend.

Big Fin won a BARP (Big Azz Raffle Prize) today. Need to figure out how to leverage that one into dollars for a great cause.

Let's do an online auction for the elk..... the leupold on that beauty will command a nice price. I'll start the bidding at $500.

I am a little confused? or alot confused? The forum uses acronyms ID: BARP, okay I got that with an explanation. But, what was the big prize? Hope I don't get thrown off the forum, but seems like it's a closed circuit of good old boys who want to keep we fans of the program in the dark alot? Don't get me wrong I enjoy the forums and much of the banter, but I would think if something is auctioned off the viewers should have a chance, not just forum members? would bring in more and higher bids? Anyway sorry for a negative post I was beginning to enjoy.

I think we're all in the dark, but..just guessing.. Fin went to the rmef show, won a raffle..some kinda shootin iron, and he's thinking of auctioning it off on here. I'm guessing elkwhisperer was there, so he knows what it is, and is trying to outbid us all before the auction even starts, sneaky bastage that he is.

Just a guess, but i would be willing to bet that Elkwhisper isn't in dire need of a Leupold scope:) and if he was, i think he has pretty easy access to get one for a REAL good price;)

So, no not just you in the dark...it is just more of the banter that goes on here..all in good fun...you will find out what it is and how to get a chance at it!

Big FIn,

Congrats on the raffle. Hope it was a kickass prize. When I win ( rarely) one the fund raiser raffles, it makes contributing to them for years feel worthwhile!

It is a rifle and scope package. I have plenty of them, so I like Elkwhispers idea of using it to raise money for elk. Whatever we do, it will be a raffle, or random draw. Walking around drumming up morr stuff to add to the package.

Updates when I get home.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PotomacRiver
Back