MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AZ website problems

schmalts

Gotta love it. I just got my new credit card due to the Target breach and now am trying to update my payment info for the draws. Tonight is the last day of course to do so and guess what, the system is not working. Anyone else tried to apply or change info tonight?

Last edited:
Reading some of the hunting sites in AZ. ,other guys were having trouble today too. Good luck, hopefully they extend it if its a problem........BOB!

Generally, when they have problems like this they extend the period. If they do not, I have heard tale of people calling the offices and successfully getting the folks there to make the changes for you. I'd make sure to call asap on Monday because who knows when credit cards will get hit.

They admit to having problem with the website and will extend the correction period once they fix the website. So it looks like You will be OK if You need to update Credit card data. Just going to delay the draw longer. A lot of My fellow Arizonans are bashing G&F cause every year they have a problem with the site. They deserve the bashing. If other States can run a smooth draw, and timely why can't AZ. ..........BOB!

My wife wondered why I had a look of panic last week when we received new cards. I quickly updated AZ and UT. I suspect a few AZ hopefull hunters will be affected by the Target breach.

Yes they do seem to be full of problems on the website. I emailed them last night and told them of the problem and they emailed me back saying that it was resolved. Well it was not. They just called me saying that it's fixed... and it is not.

Those AZ website problems seem to crop up every year and it would seem by now that they would get smart and hire somebody that can run it properly. My Wyoming buddy just had his Cabelas CC hacked within the last two weeks and had to close the account after he was contacted about it. As far as I know he was able to get into his AZ account and update it with a new card after realizing he had that hacked one on file for his payments if drawn.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back