AZ Elk draw date

I'd say if you live in a state where you can't hunt elk EVERY year you're SOL:D

SOL. Apparently, AZGFD doesn't care about helping me become a better elk hunter. Kinda hard to get on a roll when you're one and done. I gotta think there's another state that'll take my money this year.

If anybody needs a hand on their AZ elk hunts, give me a shout. Not sure how much help I am but I specialize in tiny deer and elk. I excel at yelling at quad riders who have strayed off roads. I own a backpack that allegedly fits an elk quarter in it, but has remained clean so far. Also, I bring better beer than most guys but not much of it. Heck of a resumé, isn't it?

you bring beer??

Devil Diver Down,

You bring beer to camp??? WOW normally Im the one to " pick up the beer and groceries" don't worry buddy we will pay you back.
So I show up with Corona and get payed back in Natty Lite. Oh well all in fun and it makes for good ribbing material around the campfire.

Devil Diver Down,

You bring beer to camp??? WOW normally Im the one to " pick up the beer and groceries" don't worry buddy we will pay you back.
So I show up with Corona and get payed back in Natty Lite. Oh well all in fun and it makes for good ribbing material around the campfire.

I know the "we'll pay you back" routine well. I also get the "you go scout three times and set up camp a few days in advance and we'll show up the night before" routine - that's my favorite. :rolleyes: I bring 4 Peaks Kilt Lifter and Guinness for after the kill. Too often, the Guinness gets a ride home. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back