Am I the only one....

mtmiller

...who fell out of shape this winter?

Man, I went to the gym last night and about killed myself (guess taking 5 1/2 months off takes it's toll) |oo . Took a mediocre bench weight and couldn't get it back to the rack. Glad someone was close by. Time to refrain from my bad habits I picked up since hunting season started last fall.

Started running again last week and by this week I am not as sore. Why did I let myself slip? :mad:

Bears are only a couple months away, so I better get my sheet together.

Am I the only one that is in better shape going into the season than coming out? :BLEEP:

signed, the fat kid...

Miller, I got lazy after october elk til Christmas...hit it hard again the week before New Year...strict eating, stepped-up cardio & lifting....feeling human again. Was at 225....at 205 at the moment, headed to 195 by March 9.

I'm with ya MT. I did the exact same thing. When hunting starts I slip on the weight training. I just started back and feeling better. Until of course hunting starts again. :)

Craig ya fat azzzz ;) Yup, me too...even let my gym membership lapse but re-upped it just last night. Getting tired of the dickey-do :eek:

I'm there too. I quit goin to the gym about mid-November. On top of that I started drinking more beer with all the projects around the new house. I just started back up at the gym on Monday. I'm putting in for goat this year so I'll probably work out hard until I find out I didn't draw again. :rolleyes:

I started a pretty good routine about the first of the year. I think I got a little out of shape over the holidays and decided there was no better time to start getting it going again. I plan to hit elk season at the best shape I can be in.

i dont know bout this thread.........sound like a bunch of women asking "does my ass look fat in these jeans".... :D

JB said:
i dont know bout this thread.........sound like a bunch of women asking "does my ass look fat in these jeans".... :D

LMAO

Must be all the hoopla over bronzeback mountain, Rumor has it they are making a sequal too be filmed in WY

I think the only way to get 'out' of shape is to never have gotten 'in' to shape in the first place( I know, it makes no sense to me either :D ). It's just easier that way.

Back