Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

One down, 19 to go.

That’s my point. When given that prognosis many would have curled up in a ball and let life happen to them. You on the other hand have fought, and I salute you!
Thank you BoB!
There are a dozen guys around here looking like they are dead and they may have stage 2. Or a PSA of 16.
Never bothered to ask what now. They have given up or ignored it.

Mom never told me anything besides never give up. Dad and Grandpa made sure.

Dr. Lesher of Eye Associates @Alb. ambulitory eye surgery center.
I am ever hopeful.
Not a pun.

I should be able to see fine when I see an elk.
Eye Associates is who I used, in Santa Fe.
I can see elk now, even the sights on my muzzleloader.

But my rotator cuff, biceps tendon, and something other else are torn to pieces (I should have said no to helping my friend move) and surgery is November 8.

But on the green side of the grass (of course, in NM, this side can be the brown side, too). It can be worse, just as you described.

Good luck!

David

Eye Associates is who I used, in Santa Fe.
I can see elk now, even the sights on my muzzleloader.

But my rotator cuff, biceps tendon, and something other else are torn to pieces (I should have said no to helping my friend move) and surgery is November 8.

But on the green side of the grass (of course, in NM, this side can be the brown side, too). It can be worse, just as you described.

Good luck!

David
Thanks David,
for the eye advise too. I'd still be waiting and blind.
Damn. Sorry about the arm. Good luck.

Life in NM is not for sissies. Rio can smell one from a mile...LOL.

Hank , thanks for being a sterling (albeit a bit tarnished) representation of a MAN. Don't ignore what is wrong, and deal with what you find headon. Look forward to a few more years with you my friend. I'll be sure to cherish each day...

You’re a great guy, Hank. You’ve been so kind and generous to so many. Let us know how we can help. I know you’ve got the attitude to whoop this. Wishing you full health and recovery.
Thanks Randy.
I mean that.
I made good use of the code with Gerber and have 3 new knives...LOL

Hope you are well and all. Hows the arm?

Thank you BoB!
There are a dozen guys around here looking like they are dead and they may have stage 2. Or a PSA of 16.
Never bothered to ask what now. They have given up or ignored it.

Mom never told me anything besides never give up. Dad and Grandpa made sure.
Hats off to you, sir! I’d share a foxhole with you any day, or a 6 pack of beer!!

Thanks David,
for the eye advise too. I'd still be waiting and blind.
Damn. Sorry about the arm. Good luck.

Life in NM is not for sissies. Rio can smell one from a mile...LOL.
Well, once my shoulder is fixed, and you can see, I'll have to come down that way and meet you in Pie Town for a slice of pie. We can regale each other with NM stories from non-natives, and make plans for our next conquests.

As to the eye - you will be amazed, but allow it a few weeks to "take". Now, I'm complaining about not being able make out what that is way over there, until I catch myself and realize nobody else can even see it.

David
NM

Slept like a log. Woke late,0530.
Rio knows Billy is out and about and is asleep next to me.
Bugles around 0330.

1st off, Thank You. One and all , HTer's.
Thanks BF!
If folks only knew one thing, you are the best. Of all of US.

Thanks for the PM's and inspirations, all.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back