Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Alexis Strikes Again...

FLIPPER

Alexis Strikes Again...(Updated by Alexis)

ALEXIS20062.jpg

This weekend was the state wide juvenile hunt. We started off hunting on a WMA on Saturday, but it was very, very windy...30+ mph wind gusts from daylight till dark. We only saw one doe...but it saw us first and ran away. But it was a great trip! Spending time with Alexis in the woods the entire weekend was great...nothing else can compare! :cool:

Here she is passing time drawing SpongeBob characters...

ALEXIS2006.jpg

So we came back home this afternoon and did a little hunting at the house like last year. About an hour before dark a little 3 point came into our food plot. I asked her if she wanted to shoot him and she said yes. She fired off her .308 at 60 yards and he fell right in his tracks. hump

She immediately jumped up and high fived me with a grin on her face a mile wide. She makes me very proud.

This was the first time in 5 years that I forgot my Hunttalk Hat :mad: And I really needed it...cause my hair is getting really white :D

ALEXIS20063.jpg

Flipper, WOW, you do need to color your hair ;)

Seriously though, Tell her to slow down or you guys won't have a Deer population left in the next couple years, She's on a Big roll !!!! Thats AWESOME !!!!! Congrats again !!!

Flipper you said she was 7 right?

thats a great pic I remember when she was a tiny one and you used to take her hunting all the time.

This is Alexis, thank you for the congrats ;)

I had a very good time, I really had a good time with my daddy.I really like to hunt with my daddy, he is the best.

he is taking me to Kentucky with him in 2 weeks. I hope I get a monster.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back