Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Adoption complete

Looks sweet. I'm always afraid I'll get a bad one and there so darned expensive. Hope you enjoy that. Maybe Ruger will bring something like that back. We can always hope.

Looks sweet. I'm always afraid I'll get a bad one and there so darned expensive. Hope you enjoy that. Maybe Ruger will bring something like that back. We can always hope.
Ya you want a gun in the 92xx serial range or some in 91xx. That will ensure you get a JM stamped one. And yes prices are silly.

Ya you want a gun in the 92xx serial range or some in 91xx. That will ensure you get a JM stamped one. And yes prices are silly.
The last few years of remlins have been a lot better with their new facility and machinery.

..from link
"The resulting cartridge delivers astounding ballistics; driving the very efficient 200 grain FTX bullet at an amazing 2,565 fps from a 24" Marlin XLR. The bullet has a B.C. of .430 and matches 180 grain 30-06 ballistics in terms of energy and trajectory out to 400 yards. The 200 grain FTX is built tough and designed for hunting large game like elk, moose and bear but would be equally at home hunting whitetails. The 338 Marlin Express is the first ever long-range, big game levergun specific cartridge to hit the market, and opens a new class of hunting to the levergun."

Congrats on a heck of a find, that should make for some good memories down the road!

Back