MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A Cool OYOA Promo Reel

HOLY SMOKES! That's the best promo vid I've ever seen. Nice job, can't wait for season 3. You are really turning this thing into something special. Keep up the great work and quit your day job. I'm sharing this with all my buddies. I'm pumped and they will be too after seeing this.

HOLY SMOKES! That's the best promo vid I've ever seen. Nice job, can't wait for season 3. You are really turning this thing into something special.

Thanks, Baerman. Glad you like it. Seems to be the concensus among the sponsors and networks. Big smiles on my end to see how many people are asking for meetings at the trade shows this year.

Keep up the great work and quit your day job.

I did. Last day as an owner of the CPA firm was 12/31/2010. Guess I am "All In" now. Mrs. Fin is a little unnerved by it all, but she knows my DNA, so she is not surprised, just nervous.

I'm sharing this with all my buddies. I'm pumped and they will be too after seeing this.

Thanks. Please share with anyone and everyone. The more who see it, the better it is for us, this message, and those who are supporting it.

I did. Last day as an owner of the CPA firm was 12/31/2010. Guess I am "All In" now. Mrs. Fin is a little unnerved by it all, but she knows my DNA, so she is not surprised, just nervous.

Is your new full time job hiring?:D

Congratulations and Good Luck in 2011 with all you do!

Congrats on making the move. I am sure you will make a killing with your new full time gig.

I did. Last day as an owner of the CPA firm was 12/31/2010. Guess I am "All In" now. Mrs. Fin is a little unnerved by it all, but she knows my DNA, so she is not surprised, just nervous..

Congrats Fin! We are all very greatful for what you've put together and there's no doubt it has success written all over it. Cheers to 2011!

So very glad to see that what you were dreaming about has come to fruition Big Fin. You hard work has obviously paid off.

I personally want to thank you for showing the non-hunting public how the majority of the hunting public actually do it, i.e. through hard work, research, and shoe leather rather then by paying someone a large sum of money, crawling into a position, and waiting for deer #113-B to make his appearance.

Thanks and continued success.

Randy that was very well done; you missed your calling becoming a CPA- this is where you need to be and kudos to you (and the Mrs) to have the cajones' to chase the dream. Best of luck in this venture!

Recognized a few faces in there, gonna be fun watching this unfold....I knew I picked a good time to come back to the flock :)

Randy, you will see from your upcoming appearances at the shows that your decision to take OYOA to a new level and work it full time will be very fruitful. The moves you have made really are for us the viewers of OYOA and we do appreciate it greatly. The show, it's new directions and your dedication will pay off.

That's awesome Randy - I raise my glass to you !! Congrats & Best Wishes !!

Great preview, looking forward to seeing this seasons shows. I have made 8 trips out west on OYO hunting trips and still have not connected. I think your show really tells it like it is, if you got something every time you went out it would be called "finding" not "hunting".

Awesome video Randy, I am excited for the new episodes. Just need to make a call to the local cable company and upgrade to the next package the includes the Sportsmans Channel.

I am happy to hear you went "All In". You made a good call.

Man Fin I just got Dish and OC so I could watch the show Got to see two episodes now you go changing things. You make things so difficult! Looks like I will have to call and get SC instead of OC 2011 and Season 3 look GREAT! LIL

Anyone else write down those coordinates and see where they were?

Love to watch your sizzle real uncle Randy, my dad watches it every day . Can't wait to see your show when it airs on the sportsmans channel this summer.Love Jordyn:D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back