Caribou Gear

A Cool OYOA Promo Reel

I have now watched nine (9) shows on the Sportsmans Channel. Thank goodness OYOA and some others once on OC are moving. The shows on Sportsmans are lame at best, very basic amusement hunting with attempts at comedy that fail miserably. OYOA should be the paramount show on the channel come the new season? With Eastman and Miranda and others moving there they hopefully will replace all nine shows I viewed. The shows included lame attempts at hunting, fishing and self defense.
Gonna watch lots more, but am really waiting for season 3 of OYOA.

I think that video came out great. It will look even better in HD.

Fin, does SC have an HD channel? I was looking a couple of weeks ago and didn't find one. May be that it's just not offered here.

SC is offered in HD, will just depend on your carrier.

I did. Last day as an owner of the CPA firm was 12/31/2010. Guess I am "All In" now. Mrs. Fin is a little unnerved by it all, but she knows my DNA, so she is not surprised, just nervous.

Haha, decided to get out before you had to start dealing with the minutae of Obamacare I see.

Was that something about a sling shot season in the video, that was great. I can't miss the new season so I just ordered SC on the dish. I'll have to keep OC for a little longer because I have a friend who did a show for Elk Chronicles but after that it's gone.

Looks like the SC has some good stuff coming up. I had to drop another channel to justify the switch but my wife said I was going to go blind if I kept it anyway.

Back