PEAX Equipment

A Cool OYOA Promo Reel

That is super cool footage! Best wishes in 2011 - I'm sure it will be another great season for you.

HEY FIN, ya know that everytime 1 door closes there's another one to open ,nice job and keep up the good work and i already get that channel!! Are You guys gonna be in sacremento for the sportsmens show?I'm trying to get my new releases finished up in time for it!!

OYOA is the only outdoor show anymore that I actually look forward to watching and I will not miss an episode. Just wish I didn't have to wait until next summer to see more hunts.

As always Randy first class! I'm guessing you could just show that demo on most channels and still have the best produced show on that network.

If im correct and I think you may have posted in some other place but with sportman you will have more liberty with the web site and putting the shows on the site?

Thanks for all the support guys. Will be official announcements coming around SHOT show that give more details. Wanted the Hunt Talk crowd to know about it first, given many were already asking about our disappearance over on the other network.

For those of you wondering how you get Sportsman Channel in your area, here is a link. Look to the right hand side of the screen.

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/

Like OC, SC has HD in some markets, but not others. They all are in the process of going full HD. Direct TV does not distirbute either network as HD. I think Versus is the only network distributed in full HD by all carriers.

In addition to us moving over, here are shows that are coming over from ESPN, Versus, or OC.

Easton Bowhunting TV - OC
Muzzy Bad to the Bone TV - OC
Tom Miranda's Territories Wild - ESPN
Whitetail Country - ESPN
Winchester World of Whitetail - Versus
Browning Expeditions - ESPN

New shows from the bigger name production companies:

Chambered for the Wild - New show by Miranda Productions
Beau Knows Outdoors - New show by Warm Spring Productions
Brotherhood Outdoors - New show by Warm Spring Productions
She Safari's - The Crusade
Major League Bowhunter
The World of Sports Afield

One thing Sportsman has that the other networks cannot provide our sponsors is their print titles. Their parent company, Intermedia Outdoors owns the following magazine titles that will be part of the platform that used for promo of OYOA, our message, and our sponsors.

Petersen's Hunting
Petersen's Bowhunting
North American Whitetail
Gun Dog
Game and Fish
Wildfowl
Guns and Ammo
Bowhunter
Shotgun News
Shooting Times
Handguns
Rifle Shooter
In-Fisherman
Fly Fisherman
Florida Sportsman

That is a lot of reach and a lot of promotion. I am very pleased with the package tha has been provided. And, they have made it very clear how excited they are to have On Your Own Adventures and the message of hard core hunting that brings the average American hunter with it.

We will be announcing the airtimes later this spring. And the dates of web episode releases for those of you who do not have a cable/satellite subscription.

Oak, thanks..for the channel info. Got on my Favorite Channel button Gotta say something about this site? I am not a Social Networking person, but this entire operation from the OYOA show and crew to those here on the forums is authentic. I enjoy the back and forth of members, but mostly that the show host, camera people, and the real people of hunting listen and are personally involved. There goes my nap time!

That was sweet! I laughed out loud at the part where you say "i'm not an athlete" while it shows you slipping around in a river. Can't wait for the episodes.

Awesome. I've been waiting to see some footage of that 2 yard elk shot since I read about it a few months ago. Now if we can just get Cable One to drop Outdoor Channel and pick up Sportsman Channel

Good God that will get a guy excited for the new episodes i am glad to hear that SC is commited to improving its programing and your show will be a crown jewel for them. Congrats Randy you and your posse have worked hard to get here enjoy it for awhile then go lay down somw more awsome footage for us

Great footage Randy. I will have to wait for the DVD though, doesn't look like the Sportsman Channel is available here.

B.F. .... We kid alot with ya Boss but those Video's are great !!! Fun to watch for sure.

Stay doing what you do and keeping it real !!

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/

Like OC, SC has HD in some markets, but not others. They all are in the process of going full HD. Direct TV does not distirbute either network as HD. I think Versus is the only network distributed in full HD by all carriers.

Nice feature, that zip code look up.

1. Whomever - take the moment to save the lumpa tree in S. Africa ---- okay, okay... Take a moment to shoot Directv a message requesting HD for Sportsman Channel. A travesty - It is like having an MP3 player with hundreds of songs stored then someone offering you an... 8 track! Spoiled... That I am.

I need a telethon to RAISE AWARENESS, damn it! B-Fin, you able to donate some time? Where the heck is Jerry Lewis on this subject! :D

B-Fin, is it a bit early to send kuddos to The Sportsman Channel - or is this a solid deal? Open to comment?

Awesome promo video Randy, congrats on your move to the new network! Gonna have to call Comcast and get the Sportsman channel now!

Great points Sytes. Another thing is respect for Randy's cross promotion. He already has made us
aware of even the competing shows going to Sportsman's and the magazine entities of the new host channel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back