Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2014 March Madness Yahoo Tourney Pick'ems

I'm in. I don't think I've ever watched a college bball game in my life. I have the big red chickens beating the smiling crocodiles for the championship!

Funny, I thought that after I posted.

Who makes it farther, Wildcats or Scumdevils? Want to bet? :)

Basketball = tertiary sport.;) Might as well bet on ping pong. I certainly don't remember betting options before we shellacked your kittens in football.

Last edited:
I saw that name and was hoping it was cjcj playing.

Can anyone confirm if TomInTennessee has a bracket? This would be more enjoyable if he did.

Tom is down and out right now. hasn't felt well since the end of duck season. even had to cancel his trip to africa for a while.

Basketball = tertiary sport.;) Might as well bet on ping pong. I certainly don't remember betting options before we shellacked your kittens in football.
Last edited by Devil Diver Down; Today at 08:29 AM.
Don't you hate it when you think of a better comeback 5 minutes too late? ;)

Holy chit. I thought that Qwest may have disconnected the service to your cave.

That is funny.

I enjoyed my time at the top of the table, now the slow sinking begins unless the shockers continue to win.

Tough weekend in Kansas. EMAW, Rock chalk, and play angry... no more. Good seasons gentlemen.

The view at the top is sweet but a few ridges to climb still.

My neck is getting awfully sore trying to see you up there. I think I need more powerful binoculars. I'm sitting comfortably in dead last. The good news is that I can only go up from here!!

I couldn't get in. My computer does not like Yahoo. I thought I would get some peripharal enjoyment by smoking the winner. Ain't happen. I would be in the lower 3rd.

Looks like a 2 man race with different champs. Makes for a good race!

Wow, I can usually finish in the top 1/3 of the HT group, but I may very well only beat the two who didn't complete their brackets this year. :eek:

Wow, I can usually finish in the top 1/3 of the HT group, but I may very well only beat the two who didn't complete their brackets this year. :eek:

Pretty sure I have a first to worst just about sewn up. I was the first in the group to reach my max point potential. Sinking like a rock ever since.

The way Kentucky is gelling now and just beat my Wolverines, I'm quite sure they are gonna win it all. Cruise past Wisconsin for sure, good battle with Florida tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back