Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

The greatest Christmas gift I could have

Merry Christmas Nicholas!! Can’t wait to watch your bull elk video on YouTube in the near future. Well done Randy, Matthew, and the sponsors...have blessed holiday season!!

Excellent!

You not only gave this young man great gear, You gave him your time. The most precious gift of all.

Merry Christmas Nicholas, to your family , and the Newbergs!

Thanks for sharing that Randy. Merry Christmas to Nicholas and his family as well as the Newbergs!

It's acts of kindness like this that make me think there's some decent people left in the world. Top notch. Thank you Randy for everything you do to help people, in the field and at home. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Merry Christmas Nicholas and family!!!!! Merry Christmas to the entire Newburg family including the HT crew.

God Bless,
Dan

Merry Christmas, Nicholas! May God bless you and your family in 2018!

Nicholas, you are an amazing young man. Lots of guys would have been too shy to be on YouTube with Randy Newberg. But not you. I hope you decide to make more videos for all your fans on Randy's HuntTalk. Congratulations on the awesome gifts.

Randy, thanks for illustrating there is no family like the hunting family. That is how one individual can change the world for the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back