Bowl Games

I'm looking at the bowl games and noticed there is not 1 good bowl game for the entire rocky mountain region from border to border. Looks like byu is in the best bowl. You would think that with 3 real teams one from Colorado would be good but they all suck. Same for new Mexico and Arizona. Wyoming had a ok year. Montana doesn't even have a real team. Boise st got screwed, again. Utah st is propably the 3rd best team in the region. Honestly Boise, Oregon, and Stanford are the only good teams in bowls from the entire western us.

Last sentence----only three good teams from region....yeah and LSU kicked hell outa one of them when their QB was suspended........
MT Grizzlies were looking good agin last time I noticed
Since 2nd in SEC-E kicked hell outta ACC champs, do we get their auto BCS bowl bid?
Since Cincin and Louisville who tied for Big Least conference champs were whipped by pitiful Tennesse and almost as pitiful KY respectively, does SEC get their auto BCS bowl bid???
While Champs game should be a good game, it sucks to re-match teams! OK ST shud be playing LSU.....

I think LSU already has 50% of the national title, the rematch is just for the other half.

I don't keep up with division 1 aa or whatever it's called these days. If montanas football team was that good they would compete with the likes of Wyoming, Colorado state, Utah state etc.. It's not like the schools in Montana are that small. They have 4 times the enrollment of the university of Tulsa for example.

I agree on on the big east not deserving a BCS bid. Should have nothing to do with conference, just the best teams. Basically Boise st and Kansas st get in and teams like west Virginia and Virginia tech get left out.

According to ticket prices the cotton bowl is the #2 bowl this year.

When is Tennessee going to turn it around? I was actually hoping Texas a&m would give Philip fulmer a shot at coaching the aggies. Seems like it hasn't worked for the vols since he was fired.

Are Grizzlies still in runnning for another Champs??? Lost track duck hunting

Dooley has this year to turn Tennesse around.....another year like this one and he is gone although I would give him four years.
Phugg Phat Phil Phulmer.....probably flunked their literacy test

Last sentence----only three good teams from region....yeah and LSU kicked hell outa one of them when their QB was suspended........
MT Grizzlies were looking good agin last time I noticed
Since 2nd in SEC-E kicked hell outta ACC champs, do we get their auto BCS bowl bid?
Since Cincin and Louisville who tied for Big Least conference champs were whipped by pitiful Tennesse and almost as pitiful KY respectively, does SEC get their auto BCS bowl bid???
While Champs game should be a good game, it sucks to re-match teams! OK ST shud be playing LSU.....

funny that their suspended quarterback stayed on the bench from half the year. they other quarterback was just as good. "kicked the hell out of them" not sure what game you were watching but 13 points and 1 of their touchdowns was a recovered fumble in the endzone. that was a gimme!

ill tell you what an ass kickin is.... when oregon whoped Tennessee last year. ha! ....and yes, its all in good fun.

Sitting here watching Utah state vs Ohio. Utah state is pretty darn good on both sides. Pretty impressive for a Program that does not get much attention.

that was a good football game. sure was a lot of confusion at the end of that game with that call and review... looked to me like they got it right in the end tho.

Well, the Grizz finished in top four again....and frigid Fargo
Bison fans get to go to TX for Champs game
Good , finally, call in Ohio/Utah St game.....BTW UT ST was very unlucky not to beat Auburn....
BTW II, way UT finished season , any team in PAC whatever number it is could kick our butts!!! We suck!
Kinda funny that Clemson and WV match up----guess both were afraid to play any other Conference.....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back