Bag Target Filler?

well most bag targets that i have delt with were filled with plastic bags........

so at an old job of mine..i took some shrink wrap off of some pallets and stuffed some boxes with it....it worked great:D

plastic bags, tarps both work great. the non plastic material like pillows, blankets need to be compacted to stop arrows consistently.

I put a new cover on my old bag target last year. I just put the new cover over the top of the old. In between the new cover and the old though I put in a couple old towels, some plastic shopping bags, and a couple small tarp chunks. Seems to be doing the trick. Some of the thick black plastic they make would probably be good stuff too.

Plastic is great, I found though that with the speed of the arrows from newer bows, makes the shrink wrap melt to the arrow and put gunk on the shaft, any one else have this problem?

Ya. I'm with you elkchsr. I like to use old jeans. But you need to cut out the snaps,buttons and zippers. Don't like the plastic. :( elkay

I never thought about using old jeans, it is probably because I grew up in Washington and a bag of rags will rot, even if kept in the house or especially the garage... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back