Trump?

How do you feel about Trump or the other candidates?

• Liking Trump

Votes: 106 55.5%
  • Liking other Republicans

Votes: 55 28.8%
  • Liking one of the Democrats

Votes: 30 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being as only 54% of eligible voters actually voted in the last presidential election, I don't think not voting will send any message at all. More people voting is not the best way to maintain the status quo.

Honest question...

If Hilary wins the nomination in the end, but ends up getting indicted, does Bernie automatically get it, or will there be a whole new process of voting and caucus?

Yea, and w're still waiting for Obama to produce his REAL birth certificate. Right?

Just curious how you can conclude that the D's are in "deep chit" with Bernie or Hillary...when, there is no way they are going to lose this race if the R's run either Trump or Cruz?

I don't think either Trump or Cruz will be the R's candidate Buzz. You don't think the D's are in deep shit Buzz? Here they are eating their own. Brutal:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM1otf9Pnok

Buzz, go double or nothing on the case of beer BHR never paid you.

Pointer paid off my beer debt to Buzz, Tony. Sounds like the making of a new beer bet with Buzz however. What's the bet Buzz?

You still want to bet after looking at the map(s)?

I'll give you some time to try to figure out a scenario where the R's win...think about it for a day or two before you decide what you want to lose.

You still want to bet after looking at the map(s)?

I'll give you some time to try to figure out a scenario where the R's win...think about it for a day or two before you decide what you want to lose.

Read Ben's link Buzz......there's your scenario. Ready to bet you that Bernie or Hillary will lose.

I have nothing to add to this conversation except my all-time favorite photo of Biden.

I've been in that restaurant quite a few times...it is just a few miles from my house. That picture is displayed proudly there for everyone to laugh at :eek:

Not that any of this polling garbage means much at this point in time, but it does highlight why Buzz is going to lose the beer bet:D

There's a long way until November, and you're right - most polling is way off.

But not how you think.

And Huckabee and Santorum. Iowa doesn't mean much nowadays on the Republican ticket.

That's pretty much been the case since the rise of the Tea Party and Evangelical movement. Though I have uneasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach that Cruz is going to have more traction then Huckabee or Santorum could have ever dreamed of. Similar to the feeling I get when I try to convince myself I could vote for Trump in the general election. It was hard enough in the caucus.
The Republican party is led by idiots. If they can't win after 8 years of Obama they deserve what they get and the rest of us will suffer for it. A socially moderate fiscal conservative should be able to walk away with the general election but the party base will never let them get that far.

Back