Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Trump?

How do you feel about Trump or the other candidates?

• Liking Trump

Votes: 106 55.5%
  • Liking other Republicans

Votes: 55 28.8%
  • Liking one of the Democrats

Votes: 30 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have nothing to add to this conversation except my all-time favorite photo of Biden.

That's just fking awesome! Never seen that. The looks on everyone's faces are perfect. If I ran a pac supporting him, that right there would be my poster all over everywhere. That's Norman Rockwell with a camera. That's the America I wish we had.

Papa Joe - He's not as creepy as Cruz, but he's still a little creepy.

150217-150217-biden-02-4x3-5p-2127_04717baabe5301141444435c53cc9957.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Be it Hillary or Bernie, the Rs are in deep sh!# if Cruz or Trump is the candidate. The prediction markets and polls out there are pretty clear.

Short of a monumental gaffe by the Dem candidate, you know, like something akin to saying they don't need to care about 47% of the country ;) , we can all count on .22 shells being sold out until 2020 starting in November.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ted-cruz-isnt-crazy-hes-much-worse-20151204

Be it Hillary or Bernie, the Rs are in deep sh!# if Cruz or Trump is the candidate. The prediction markets and polls out there are pretty clear.

Short of a monumental gaffe by the Dem candidate, you know, like something akin to saying they don't need to care about 47% of the country ;) , we can all count on .22 shells being sold out until 2020 starting in November.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ted-cruz-isnt-crazy-hes-much-worse-20151204

And the Dems are in deep shit if Hillary or Bernie is the candidate. Time to buy some tall boots.:D

I think what I fear is that even some of the folks on this forum and elsewhere would vote for him just because he's an R, ignoring his terrible stance on public lands. Some may argue that public lands aren't the biggest issue but they are my biggest issue and plan to vote accordingly.

I can assure you that I would not vote for Cruz if he is the nominee and I will keep in tact my record of never having voted for a Democratic Presidential candidate in my life due to never being aligned with them on my/their positions, as neither Bernie or Hillary having much commonality to my priority system.

So, if Cruz is the Republican nominee, I will be doing a write in, or considering a 3rd party candidate. And before some chime in that refusing to vote for Cruz is like a vote for Hillary or Bernie, I call BS. I put more value on my vote than giving it to a guy who is so openly hostile to something I feel is a defining issue for the hunters of my generation, as Cruz is on public lands. I'm not giving my vote to him, which would represent my tolerance of this process that gives us such bad options. Just the way I feel about it. More and more I feel like the vote ends up as the lesser of two terrible options and I'm done giving my vote to a lesser of two idiots. Either way, I would have given my vote to an idiot.

I don't fault others who would vote for him, as they may have a different level of concern or priority on this issue. Just not going to get my vote.

I can assure you that I would not vote for Cruz if he is the nominee and I will keep in tact my record of never having voted for a Democratic Presidential candidate in my life due to never being aligned with them on my/their positions, as neither Bernie or Hillary having much commonality to my priority system.

So, if Cruz is the Republican nominee, I will be doing a write in, or considering a 3rd party candidate. And before some chime in that refusing to vote for Cruz is like a vote for Hillary or Bernie, I call BS. I put more value on my vote than giving it to a guy who is so openly hostile to something I feel is a defining issue for the hunters of my generation, as Cruz is on public lands. I'm not giving my vote to him, which would represent my tolerance of this process that gives us such bad options. Just the way I feel about it. More and more I feel like the vote ends up as the lesser of two terrible options and I'm done giving my vote to a lesser of two idiots. Either way, I would have given my vote to an idiot.

I don't fault others who would vote for him, as they may have a different level of concern or priority on this issue. Just not going to get my vote.

Well said. I may well be leaving the POTUS vote empty as well.

But I would urge everyone to vote in your local, state and federal races. Tomorrows leaders are running for smaller office today. Cultivate their allegiance, and build relationships by volunteering for campaigns, donating your time & money if possible.

We live in a Democratic Republic, which is a participatory Democracy. We got this crop because a large number of Americans who can vote, don't.

If you want to take your country back, do it by getting involved.

I think Fin said it best, he'll never get my vote. I hope he is not the nominee, but I will also refuse to vote for Cruz. Why are we held to choosing the lesser of two evils? Our country should have at least one decent candidate, we're better than that.

Looks like Buzz finally found someone he can pull the trigger on.;)

Just curious how you can conclude that the D's are in "deep chit" with Bernie or Hillary...when, there is no way they are going to lose this race if the R's run either Trump or Cruz?

Wheres Nemont with his map?

With enough numbers, not voting would have some power for the next election. If it came down to Clinton v Cruz and something like 40% of the people that usually vote didn't show up that would at least send a message of how disgusted this country is With both parties.

I certainly won't show up for either of those two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back