Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trump?

How do you feel about Trump or the other candidates?

• Liking Trump

Votes: 106 55.5%
  • Liking other Republicans

Votes: 55 28.8%
  • Liking one of the Democrats

Votes: 30 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure how an indictment would prevent her from keeping a nomination. Maybe the D Party rules prohibit a candidate to have an indictment hanging over their heads but I doubt it. A finding of guilt is another story.

It also depends on which stage of the nomination process you are talking about. If she is nominated as her Party's candidate, that would be be an internal D Party issue and Bernie might be the default.

I'm not sure if delegates or the electoral college reps are bound to stand as expected. I think they can flip if they feel like it, but it's rare.

But if she was nominated as President at the national level I think the Republicans would be back in the mix.

As to my other post, my reason for thinking the machine won on the R side is because of Rubio's great showing. On the D side, yeah, Bernie put up a fight but if Americans were really upset it would have been a landslide for Bernie. Trump and Bernie would have walked away with it, hands down, if people were really tired of politics as usual. Just my opinion.

I'm not sure a party caucus would necesarily be tired of politics as usual. In my opinion these are the people that are generally content with politics as usual as long as their party wins or is in office. The fact that it was a tie shows they are angry. Time to hurry up and wait to see how it plays out. To me a tie was a landlide win for Bernie.....or a loss for Hilary, however you look at it.

I'm not sure a party caucus would necesarily be tired of politics as usual. In my opinion these are the people that are generally content with politics as usual as long as their party wins or is in office. The fact that it was a tie shows they are angry. Time to hurry up and wait to see how it plays out. To me a tie was a landlide win for Bernie.....or a loss for Hilary, however you look at it.

Yeah, I guess you are right. They may hate the rules but they don't change them. They express their chagrin by voting for outsiders. It could have been worse, with a landslide for Jeb and Hillary.

On the other hand, I've heard the Republican Party "establishment" hates him. That can't be a bad thing.

Personally, he's so far off my boat I don't even think about him.
I think what I fear is that even some of the folks on this forum and elsewhere would vote for him just because he's an R, ignoring his terrible stance on public lands. Some may argue that public lands aren't the biggest issue but they are my biggest issue and plan to vote accordingly.

I am just as shocked to hear anyone would vote for Hillary. Too bad we can't strike as in jury selection.

...actually meant strike em both. :cool:

I can agree with that, so long as we can trade Hillary for Joe Biden.

11biden-span-articleLarge.jpg

Bernie is up 18 in NH....there may not be a need for Plugs to intercede. I'll even root for Bloomberg to Perot off some liberal voters.

I think Joe is establishment. Yeah, I'd like to have a beer with him but he'd have to go off the reservation for me to want him in the mix.

I'll tell you what, people, I'm in over my head on this political stuff. I'm going to stand down, hide and wait for a while. Keep larnin' me.

I have nothing to add to this conversation except my all-time favorite photo of Biden.

Attachments

• biden_bikers_605_ap.jpg
    biden_bikers_605_ap.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 150

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back