Trophy Room Pics

extremely jealous of you guys, I hope to someday have a trophy room, right now its a trophy pile (in the garage) and a small pile at that.

Here is my mule deer from lastyear...built the pedistal myself and put a wine rack in the bottom for the wife.
Braytonfirsthunt617.jpg

trophyroom 001.jpg

trophyroom 002.jpg

trophyroom 003.jpg

trophyroom 005.jpg

Still waiting for my Moose, Buffalo, Whitetail head, 1 euro, 1 Muley euro, 1 Full strut gobbler.

Yes there are. I'm sure I'll continue debating whether to chase whitetails down there or muleys again. Next year may be my last season out here, so it's going to be a tough decision.

All there deer were shot on unposted land that anyone could hunt. No food plots just nature Ag fields. Times are starting to get tough with all the oil boom activity now.

Wow, those are some impressive deer. What part of the state are you from wswat? I grew up in Stanley chasing deer, ducks and everything else.
I hear you on the oil boom, I hate it. It is destroying our countryside and our area will NEVER be the same...

mdunc8- Yes you are right about being able to hunt land that isn't posted in ND. I think that there is only one other state in the U.S. where you can do that, not sure which one though.

Does North Dakota have one of those funky laws about being able to hunt anything that isn't posted?

Yes, last time I was in North Dakota..... if it wasn't posted it could be hunted. NOTE: Being from Iowa and having to ask permission here and being raised to be polite, I still contacted and ask permission from landowners in North Dakota.

Some of the nicest people I have ever met!!! One of them even invited me into his house for a sip of "homemade brew". As I drank the concoction quickly I could see a smile on his face. I minute later I knew why he was smiling as the alcohol hit me. He stated: "I though you were drinkin' that a little too fast, that's for sipping" as he laughed.

good luck to all
the dog

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's the same way in New Hampshire or Vermont. I can't imagine just wandering on to someone's property without asking first.

Wow. Quite the collection. I need to find some people who shoot little animals to make me feel a little better about the ones I bring home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back